Dinosaurs on the Ark?

Dialer

In all of the sermons I’ve attended, I never once recall the discussion of the Neanderthals, dinosaurs, or the actual KINDS of animals that were onboard Noah’s Ark. According to Google, and Wikipedia, The Neanderthals were on the earth anywhere from 40 to 400,000 years ago, and WERE descendants of Adam and Eve according to a Christian faith site, but slowly faded from the face of the earth. Noah’s time was some 75,000 years ago, but the only animals were wooly mammoths and maybe some weird prehistoric creatures?
I hope everyone here will understand my confusion, and know that I am a true believer and have a deep love for my personal Savior Jesus Christ, but I have questions that aren’t answered and seem to be a unpopular subject. These are questions my Grandchildren ask me, and I just don’t know the facts, or what to tell them. Thanks for any input, and God Bless

bullgator

Religions are filled with questions like this.

brutally honest

The Neanderthals were on the earth anywhere from 40 to 400,000 years ago, and WERE descendants of Adam and Eve according to a Christian faith site …

Well, there is no higher authority, so here’s another one:

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
In all of the sermons I’ve attended, I never once recall the discussion of the Neanderthals, dinosaurs, or the actual KINDS of animals that were onboard Noah’s Ark. According to Google, and Wikipedia, The Neanderthals were on the earth anywhere from 40 to 400,000 years ago, and WERE descendants of Adam and Eve according to a Christian faith site, but slowly faded from the face of the earth. Noah’s time was some 75,000 years ago, but the only animals were wooly mammoths and maybe some weird prehistoric creatures?
I hope everyone here will understand my confusion, and know that I am a true believer and have a deep love for my personal Savior Jesus Christ, but I have questions that aren’t answered and seem to be a unpopular subject. These are questions my Grandchildren ask me, and I just don’t know the facts, or what to tell them. Thanks for any input, and God Bless
The link above is a good place to start.
Here's another. https://www.scriptureoncreation.org/about-the-speaker.html