DNR biologists consider CWD a real threat to Georgia's deer herd

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Again... clueless.. Do you even read posts before you comment? Cause I’ve noted it numerous times.. And just call Ted at Maddox up in Jefferson. It’s where I get all my stuff.. I recommend Maddox to everyone!

You can't even figure out when you are talking to me or your other self. :rofl: Yeah I read you loud and clear from day one.

Don't pay Ted 2 dollars a bag, order it by the ton and save some dollars.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Don't pay Ted 2 dollars a bag, order it by the ton and save some dollars.

No thanks... You can do what you want in Stone Mountain..

I’ll support my local mom & pop places. I can afford it. I do pay more but I’m also helping the folks in my community. I also have him get my trapping supplies..

XIronheadX

No thanks... You can do what you want in Stone Mountain..

I’ll support my local mom & pop places. I can afford it. I do pay more but I’m also helping the folks in my community. I also have him get my trapping supplies..

That'll work. As long as you are helping out the farmer, it's all good.

Gaswamp

Browning slayer tell us about size and type of land you are managing and what are your goals

Browning Slayer

Browning slayer tell us about size and type of land you are managing and what are your goals

It’s a 27 acre piece of planted pines.. Our goals are to shoot bucks that are at least 4.5 years old.. It’s a lot of land to manage..

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
It’s a 27 acre piece of planted pines.. Our goals are to shoot bucks that are at least 4.5 years old.. It’s a lot of land to manage..

We got 30ty plus acres. It’s hard to 5 feeders going plus the 5 plots. They about 1/2 acre a piece. :flag:

Browning Slayer

And the pigs eat up most of our bait. We don’t like to shoot them cause it’s nice to see wildlife at our feeders. We only have 2 feeders. One on each side of the property. We have one small food plot in the middle of the property. My neighbors are always complaining cause they see no deer. I know it’s because of the corn I’ve got coming out of my feeders and my food plot! I’ve got tons of deer!

Browning Slayer

And the pigs eat up most of our bait. We don’t like to shoot them cause it’s nice to see wildlife at our feeders. We only have 2 feeders. One on each side of the property. We have one small food plot in the middle of the property. My neighbors are always complaining cause they see no deer. I know it’s because of the corn I’ve got coming out of my feeders and my food plot! I’ve got tons of deer!

I got pics of 2 Golden Eagles last week on a trail cam eating a rabbit I had tied up..:cool:

Attachments

• 438E4850-24E9-431C-BA35-936650CB9602.jpg
    438E4850-24E9-431C-BA35-936650CB9602.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 44

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We are eating deer tacos tonite.
Corn fed speed beef as I like to call them.
Love the grain fed. Adds a great flavor. Easy to get to after the shot they right there.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I shot a pig this afternoon. It got to the property line so I quit tracking. It was a 30ty yard track.

Browning Slayer

Are your eagles eating corn too. lol

They might be.. The rabbit was full of corn.. Stupid thing got trapped cause I kept getting pics of it at my feeder..

Browning Slayer

XIronheadX

What y'all wanna argue about now? Favorite hunting truck thread or something? I'm bored.

Browning Slayer

What y'all wanna argue about now? Favorite hunting truck thread or something? I'm bored.

Don’t you worry!!! This corn stuff is far from OVER!!!:D

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

it used to be illegal to shoot pigs over bait

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Got 4 fla boys that hunt there 2. I limit them to 5 deer a piece. Ga law on bucks. They buy about 2 plts of corn each.