Do women like camo?

Glenn

Just wondering if women find camo attractive???

Had one today tell me that my Camo Woody's cap needs to go :eek:

Maybe Arrow 3's girl can fill us in on the "Camo Negative Vibes"

Dough

Military

When I was in the Army, lots of women liked me in camouflage, and I like women in camo,

(It take one heck of a lady to make BDUs attractive!)

H

HT2

J T.......

Jim Thompson said:
women dont find me attractive in anything :hair: \

Jim
I can relate...........

I have the same problem......... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mrs. Arrow3

Well, Glenn,

I find camo attractive on a man ONLY when he is going hunting, in the process of hunting, or coming back from hunting. Nothing makes me shudder more than to see an otherwise good-looking man sporting a camo jacket, or even worse, a camo DRESS shirt (why in the world do those exist? :hair: ) at a restaurant, store, or anywhere that no one needs camo. :eek: It's very obvious whether a man has just come from hunting and stopped somewhere to get something to eat, which is completely fine, or a man that just feels the need to wear his camo out with his wife, family, whatever. Don't get me wrong, when Brandon and I go out to the hunting land to do some scouting or tracking, or we go to an outdoor sports store or anything like that, and he wears his Woody's camo hat, that's completely fine, but he knows not to wear it if we go out to eat. Men, do your wives and girlfriends a favor and do the same; you'll look so much better, and your women will be much happier! :clap:

H

HT2

So Jess........

You're sayin' that a pair of Wrangler's, with a Polo Dress Shirt is O.K. with my Camo. Hat????????

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Funny you should ask.

I was in a Waffle House this past deer season in full camo and this young gal walked up behind me and complimented me on my outfit. I hardly even knew what to say... :D

Actually, what it was is that I was wearing snake boots and she thought the snake boots with my pants tucked in them along with the rest of my outfit looked cool.... :rolleyes:

I look for snake boots to be the big thing in school next year... :D

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Jim Thompson said:

Jim

They will have an even harder time finding you when you are in camo!!! :bounce:

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Flash said a Woody's Hat worked on Chely Wright when she did this concert in Korea? :huh:

Attachments

• Flash.JPG
    Flash.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 702

Slug-Gunner

That might be because....

Jim Thompson said:
Jim

Most of the pictures we see of you, you aren't wearing too much. :hair: That might be the problem. :rolleyes:
:huh: :whip: ::ke:

Mrs. Arrow3

No goob...

HT2 said:
You're sayin' that a pair of Wrangler's, with a Polo Dress Shirt is O.K. with my Camo. Hat????????

I'm saying camo is only ok when you're hunting or doing something hunting related. If you're on a date, don't wear camo. Simple as that. :p

J Ferguson

Arrow3's Girl said:
I'm saying camo is only ok when you're hunting or doing something hunting related. If you're on a date, don't wear camo. Simple as that. :p

:hair: :hair: :hair: Dang I been wearing some sort of camo hat fer the last 15 years wish some body would told me before now :hair: :hair: :hair:

H

HT2

Jess.......

You reckon that's why I can get a date??????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I was always told that I had a face that could stop a "clock"!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Slug-Gunner said:
Most of the pictures we see of you, you aren't wearing too much. :hair: That might be the problem. :rolleyes:
:huh: :whip: ::ke:

Sluggie, you may have a point!

Jim

Glenn

Thanks for the insight Arrow 3's girl :cheers:

Woody I may not be ordering anymore hat's for a while.....unless they come in a color other than Advantage :bounce:

duke13

I'll give y'all my opinion on this one......

IF A WOMAN DON'T LIKE ME IN CAMO.......

I GUESS SHE JUST AIN'T GONNA LIKE ME!!!!!
:bounce: