Do women like camo?

Agman

I own very little Camo. It all is overpriced and what I do wear was on sale. I must Add I do not Turkey or Duck Hunt. My opinion is hunting clothing is for hunting, not to wear out on a date.

Last year I boarded a plant to Colorado for a Elk hunt and I was amazed by all the Camo on the plane, it looked like a Cabela's Commercial. And the Orange hats, come on, on a plane. Just my opinion

fredw

Retired Moderator
Agman

Your post reminds me of a funny, but true, story.

Two years ago, five us boarded a plane in Minn. on our way back from a pheasant hunt in South Dakota. We were not the only hunters....it seemed that at least half of the folks in the boarding line were wearing their orange hunting caps. As I boarded the plane, the pilot asked "Is it orange hat season?"

H

HT2

Duke........

duke13 said:
I'll give y'all my opinion on this one......

IF A WOMAN DON'T LIKE ME IN CAMO.......

I GUESS SHE JUST AIN'T GONNA LIKE ME!!!!!
:bounce:

What you tryin' to say????????

Could you expand.........Please!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mrs. Arrow3

Agman...

Agman said:
I own very little Camo. It all is overpriced and what I do wear was on sale. I must Add I do not Turkey or Duck Hunt. My opinion is hunting clothing is for hunting, not to wear out on a date.

Last year I boarded a plant to Colorado for a Elk hunt and I was amazed by all the Camo on the plane, it looked like a Cabela's Commercial. And the Orange hats, come on, on a plane. Just my opinion

I hear you buddy. It's good to know there are men that understand the purpose of camo and when not to wear it. :clap: :clap:

southernclay

Woody, Nice pic, If Chely Wright likes it than it has to be OK>