Do you glass bed ?

Yotedawg

Yes. Skim bed at bare minimum but usually remove material and bed front ring and rear tang and always bed the recoil lug area along with couple of inches of the barrel..

bighonkinjeep

I've bedded quite a few to gain perfect mating surfaces between the action and the stock. I've done pillars (lamp rod) on a couple of Boyds laminates and birch factory stocks because I like to be able to tighten my screws for torque tuning without the pulling in the wood around the holes and crushing it. Usually use clear shoe polish as a release agent, and JB Weld as bedding compound. The ones I did 25 years ago still fit and function perfectly. I usually bed Savages from the recoil lug for perfect fit back to the trigger and leave the barrel and tang free floated. You can pay "gunsmith supply" retail prices for materials, or you can go to a good hardware store.

deadend

I bed all mine with JB Weld. It has worked much better on tupperware than Accraglas. I use Hornady One Shot case lube as a release agent. There is no better release agent. If it's a tupperware stock I'll rough up the area and make some keyways with a Dremel for the compound to lock into. I've never had one shoot worse after bedding and usually you'll see good results.