Do you have a survival checklist?

ringorock

Just curious to see what's on everyone's checklist. Do you buy a small thing every time you're out or every now and then?

sinclair1

My list is much different than most. We have a small supply of food and water. After that the list includes keeping fit enough to not need medicine to stay alive or vices to make it through a day.
The risk one will take when out of pills or smokes will thin the herd.
I have the nutritional skills to live off my supply for 6 months.

sinclair1

I can’t figure what you would buy each time out? You plan on toting a campsite with you?
We will have three choices. Hit the government Red Cross style shelters, bunker down and defend the home or go at nature one on one.
The one who is toting a supply down the road will be the first to die.
There are hundreds of places to lay low and not see a soul for months. That’s where I put my effort.
trying to defend a home full of supply’s from the enemy is not much of a plan.

Last edited:

ringorock

I can’t figure what you would buy each time out? You plan on toting a campsite with you?
We will have three choices. Hit the government Red Cross style shelters, bunker down and defend the home or go at nature one on one.
The one who is toting a supply down the road will be the first to die.
There are hundreds of places to lay low and not see a soul for months. That’s where I put my effort.
trying to defend a home full of supply’s from the enemy is not much of a plan.

No idea. I was just curious. I have a half box of bandaids and a few chickens.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Yep I sure do. Just stay out of town. Been practicing my whole life.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I've got my Samurai sword.

gunnurse

Golden Grain. Anesthesia, contact sterilization, bartering tool, fire starter, personal defense tool, cooking fuel. Just wow at the possibilities!

Redbow

Survival? If things really go south in this country it will be tough surviving anywhere you might go.. Just think of the hungry masses out there willing to rob or kill for any amount of food..I will stay put and defend my home until someone or enough people take over and kill me. Like someone else said, I ain't planning on living forever, not here on this Earth anyway...

specialk

oh, toilet paper.....lots of toilet paper.....sorry, can't spare a square....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Got to where since the great Obama Ammo drought I generally buy a box of CCI .22 long rifle of some kind or a box of 12 gauge bird shot when I go to a gun store. I got plenty of cheap blasting .22 but i somehow got too low on CCI

Went to get some CCI SGB’s one day and realized I had less than a box left. Almost went into mental breakdown. Can’t let that happen again

srb

A lil bit of everything ...??

There is so many people living these days ,It would be a dead pool ?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you have to have a survival list, you probably aren't going to survive.