• Yes

• No

• I can’t tell I’m on a big one

• I shoot them moving I don’t stop them

• I say something other than BAAAT

Results are only viewable after voting.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
So I know we shoot out bows and rifles but how many people practice their “BAAAT” to stop a deer in its tracks?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I practice while I’m watching hunting videos. I check to see if my “BAAAT” is timed like the guys on the video

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’ve got that down pretty good. Freezes them like liquid Nitrogen ! In there tracks.
What I need help with is the war paint. I’ve noticed most just use the black and they have nice clean lines.
I use the green and brown also. Problem is it looks like the mother to the bride that’s getting married! Looks like I’ve been crying for a hour. Just saying.

KevChap

Banned
I’ve got that down pretty good. Freezes them like liquid Nitrogen ! In there tracks.
What I need help with is the war paint. I’ve noticed most just use the black and they have nice clean lines.
I use the green and brown also. Problem is it looks like the mother to the bride that’s getting married! Looks like I’ve been crying for a hour. Just saying.
You gotta spend a couple hours before the hunt painting it on.. you can't take a chance on taking a bad selfie to post all over the book face

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
You gotta spend a couple hours before the hunt painting it on.. you can't take a chance on taking a bad selfie to post all over the book face
I get up 2 hours early just to do this. Like 8 am. I need to be in the woods by 10 am. I like to get the beer and oysters to the stand the night before.
Feeders are set for 10 :30.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I just SMH when the idiot has a giant buck at 20 yds and it walks off because it wouldnt stop to the Baaaat, then he says "He didnt give me a shot!":popknot:
My theory is...... he may walk in but he ain’t walking out. He may get missed but he will be at a full run when leaving. ???

KevChap

Banned
I just SMH when the idiot has a giant buck at 20 yds and it walks off because it wouldnt stop to the Baaaat, then he says "He didnt give me a shot!":popknot:
I always wonder how on some of those shows they get away with so much movement. I'm always scratching my head like what is going on. If that was me I would've been busted 10 minutes ago? guess that's why they are professional and I'm not. That high dollar camo really makes them invisible

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I always wonder how on some of those shows they get away with so much movement. I'm always scratching my head like what is going on. If that was me I would've been busted 10 minutes ago? guess that's why they are professional and I'm not. That high dollar camo really makes them invisible
The camera man and the producer are in control. They done did several rehearsal runs. These deer get paid good to die.

KevChap

Banned
The camera man and the producer are in control. They done did several rehearsal runs. These deer get paid good to die.
That's what I thought. I tried to find some deer I could turn into paid actors but the economy is tough right now.. hopefully they stop with all these benefits before deer season so I can find some shooters hard up for deer cocain or corn