Do you practice your “BAAAT”

• Yes

• No

• I can’t tell I’m on a big one

• I shoot them moving I don’t stop them

• I say something other than BAAAT

Results are only viewable after voting.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Mine sounds more like maerp than anything. It works except for rut bucks chasing don't even pay it no attention.
One year I didn't get a shot at a nice 10 pt in a chase cause he didn't stop at maerp 3 or 4 times. I told my buddy and he said nest time just yell HEY!!!
A couple yrs ago my son and I were in buddy stand together and this real nice ruttin buck chasin came by and he wouldn't listen to the maerp or the bahh or nuthin, then I accidently dropped my steel thermous and it slammed the bottom steel ladder rung and clanged out loud!! The buck stopped and looked and my boy killed him!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I’ve got that down pretty good. Freezes them like liquid Nitrogen ! In there tracks.
What I need help with is the war paint. I’ve noticed most just use the black and they have nice clean lines.
I use the green and brown also. Problem is it looks like the mother to the bride that’s getting married! Looks like I’ve been crying for a hour. Just saying.
Let the grand kids paint it on for you k mac they know how to do a better job. You'll be camofauged after trust me

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I don't practice it, but a sharp goat-like "maaaaa!!" has stopped several long enough for me to shoot em.

I only use it as a last resort, if the deer is leaving anyway...

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I don’t practice the baaaat. Me and the youngest had a buck nosing a doe I’d shot a few minutes earlier and he wouldn’t stand still for the boy to shoot. So I said Hey! And he stopped behind a tree. My boy said dang daddy, I can’t shoot him there.?. He did end up shooting him, but I guess I need to practice a bit more.80EE524E-D033-4818-B9EB-586F0A9ADD0E.jpeg

Attachments

• 9B0D14E5-CE7D-44C5-9497-389E22B788A3.jpeg
    9B0D14E5-CE7D-44C5-9497-389E22B788A3.jpeg
    313.5 KB · Views: 3

CaptKeith

I kind of practice. At least I have tried to sound like a doe bleat with my mouth, also snort wheeze, because when I see a deer I’m not reaching for a call, I’m either preparing to shoot or not moving!