Dodge county 1 membership available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud Man

1800 acres , quality managed , deer and turkey , we only have turkey rights on 1500 of the 1800 .camper ready , power , water , satellite TV ,ice machine , mostly planted pines. Respect other members hunting style. We all have our favorite areas but we pretty much hunt wherever we want to. Typically a 125 to 140 club biggest deer killed in 25 years 162. We all try to keep a feeder with corn and protein running year yound .We take 25 to 30 does per year. Eight members total. All current members are 50 and over . We pretty much don't have any guests, there is a guest fee per hunt but we rarely have a guest. Club has been established for over 25 years. Membership is family membership for paying member ,spouse and children under 18 in school. $2450.00 plus $200.00 if you bring a camper. Text 1-352-317-4641 Lance or 770-547-5316 Peter with any other questions if needed.

Bud Man

We have a person very interested and will be meeting them July 10-11 , If it doesn't work out for this person I will PM anyone else that has expressed interest in the order they were received , Thanks for viewing.

Bud Man

Roscoe54 , thanks for looking but we are not looking for Turkey only members . Our goal is to find another like minded individual for long term. Im showing the club July 10 to a very interested person and currently have 3 others that have contacted me. Hopefully we can find just the right person. Thanks again

Lead Poison

Roscoe54 , thanks for looking but we are not looking for Turkey only members . Our goal is to find another like minded individual for long term. Im showing the club July 10 to a very interested person and currently have 3 others that have contacted me. Hopefully we can find just the right person. Thanks again

I don’t turkey hunt, I believe that was someone else who replied.

roscoe54

I understand good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.