Dodge County Monster

mossyhorn

My buddy killed a great buck Sat. morning at 7:45 . The deer was a 10 pt. with a 19" inside spread. g2 were 12" and g3 were 9" We rough scored him in the mid 150's. he weighed 205#.I did not have my digital camera but we took 35 mm pics and soon as I get them back I'll post. The deer was by himself and came out in hay field after a :shoot: :shoot: few grunts.

Bowhunter24

cant wait to see the pics also, i hunt in dodge county, where abouts are yall, we are outside chauncy on jay bird springs road,

Bowhunter24

wheres the pic??? I seen 2 diff big bucks that came into barlows proceccesing wondering if it was one of them. Where abouts in dodge are yall hunting?

mossyhorn

pics

We did take the deer to Barlows. we didnt get there till Sat. afternoon, i did get the pics back just not sure how to post. the deer was killed in northern dodge county in the gresston area. i will try to post later tonight.

Bowhunter24

Im pretty sure i saw it then, and ur buddie did kill an awsome buck, he was very impressive. Hope he was a member of GON cause that deffinitly looked like a good canidate for a truck buck :fine:

Gone Fishin

No one else is allowed to post to this thread until he puts up the pic. Everytime this thing pops to the top I open it.