• Resized_20160806_123008.jpg
    Resized_20160806_123008.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 285
  • Resized_20160806_121516.jpg
    Resized_20160806_121516.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 282

shdw633

Roscoe54....please shot me a pm

I would like to talk to you about getting seeds for this falls foodplots and can't seem to be able to PM you. Shoot me a PM if you would or send me an email. Thanks!!

roscoe54

For those wanting to buy fall seed Cindy Doodie has a feed store in Milan oats 43 dollar 55 gallon drum 229-315-9305. And Tuckers seed in McRae has crimson clover 45 dollars 50 pound bag.

gatorboy

Now that Barlow Deer Processing is out of business who do you recommend. I know I will not be using Joiner since he charges a premium for Florida hunters (extra $45 if you have a Florida license plate). Also anyone left that process wild hog?

Not sure where you read that on his price sheet but we've been using Joiners for 8 years and couldn't be happier. Any deer we take in central Florida are quartered & taken to Joiners.

Couldn't meet nicer more honest people!

Adamsx5

Weather report from Eastman? Storm impact?? Heading up to the lease for the long weekend to do some work. Looks like the weather will be nice once the storm passes. Will it be too wet to do any work though? Mainly going to be doing some tractor work.

Adamsx5

It was a beautiful weekend. Got a lot of work done on the property. I was surprised it was not wet at all. Heck...it was still quite dusty. Guess that shows how dry it was and more rain is needed.

RootConservative

Wind Direction

What is the predominant wind direction for Dodge County for the months September - January? There are several websites for example, http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/climate/windrose.html the closest city is Macon and if you look at the graphs it doesn't look consistent. I know geographically in North America the winds in winter tend to be from the NW and in the summer tend to be from the SW from the Gulf of Mexico. My own observations are that the stronger the wind the more consistent the direction will be. I looked back at some of the logs I have kept over the years and I think it's because the Jet stream shifts sometime in October and the cold fronts start to come. Normally the wind is from the NW while the front moves in and then after a couple of days it shifts to the east. But I have learned to never trust an east wind to be consistent. Just curious to what the members that check the Dodge forum think? Thanks for your help.

Go Gators

EastmanFireFighter

Been dry Roscoe and muggy. I don't know of anyone that is really huntin yet. A guy I know said he killed a doe last week that had two babies in her already. Two other ppl were there to confirm or I wouldn't have believed it. Beats all I have ever seen for it to be bred this early.

roscoe54

In South Florida you see it. That's one reason are state is divided into different regions. Look like like I might have to replant my food plots if it's that dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.