Does anyone have info about Leavitt Bulldogs?

Zachry

Does anyone own this breed of Bulldogs? I have been thinking about buying one I have done research and there suppose to be healthier and have less health issue than the English bulldog? I've been to the L.B.A site and have read everything about them and all the owners seem happy with them figure i'd ask see if someone could tell me on a first hand basis that's owned one. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

greg_n_clayton

I don't know them. But if they are meant to be working dogs, and you do facebook, ya might want to ask your question at one of the many Georgia hog hunting and hog dog pages there.

Gavi

Does anyone own this breed of Bulldogs? I have been thinking about buying one I have done research and there suppose to be healthier and have less health issue than the English bulldog? I've been to the L.B.A site and have read everything about them and all the owners seem happy with them figure i'd ask see if someone could tell me on a first hand basis that's owned one. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Did you end up getting one? And if so how did it turn out?

GeorgiaGlockMan

No I never did I bought a Drahthaar 2 years ago
Excellent breed.

Buddy has one that may be one of the most athletic dogs I've ever seen. His does it all; duck hunts in feezing weather, points quail, retrieves everything, good kid sitter dog too and generally fun to be around.

Zachry

Wish we had quail around here (middle ga) it’s hard enough to find flight quail. But yes he does it all very easy to train.