Does the VA 2A Mess Show us -

Thread starter #1

rayjay

- that we need an 'electoral college' for state elections ? Maybe like each county casts one vote for the party that won the popular vote in that county.

Somebody with lots of energy that's already et suppa figure out what the results would be with my new system if it was applied to Kemp's race for governor. I'm off to fix bbq pork sammies on rock rolls, onion rangs and French fries.

Tom W.

It's an idea.

The better plan is to not allow stupid people a vote. Taxpayers only!

Live taxpayers, at that!

redlevel

We used to do it that way in Georgía.
County Unit System.
”Urban” counties had 6 unit votes.
”Town” counties had 4 unit votes.
”Rural” counties had 2 unit votes.
struck down by Supreme Court in 1962.

Thread starter #7

rayjay

Skip Tooth Abrams won 29 counties in 2018

Kemp won 130 counties in 2018
So the same result?????? So I guess we don't need any change...…..

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee
Just get more people out to vote,,,,with only 59 percent of the eligable voters,voting,,,,hard to keep the Libs out,,,,

drhunter1

Just get more people out to vote,,,,with only 59 percent of the eligable voters,voting,,,,hard to keep the Libs out,,,,
Especially when the dead are conscripted to vote.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member
Well, we do need to "count all the votes" after all.
The Dems have those "special" voters that cast a ballot after their obituary.
The popular vote is strong with them.
Dang the constitution!

When I vote,I have to show my DL for the address,,,,
Same here in GA. The Democrats don't like that. It keeps them from counting all the votes.

dwhee87

When I vote,I have to show my DL for the address,,,,
We do in GA, also, but we allow 'provisional' ballots if you aren't on the list of registered voters, or don't have your ID. You have a couple weeks to produce info or update registration, or they are not supposed to count the provisional.

I believe that's the process. I wouldn't know from personal experience, because I'm not an ingrate or dead person that can't figger our how to get an ID.

hawglips

Lots of fraud at the local level..... anywhere the DNC controls the vote counting, count on it...