Does this mean I'm getting old?....

Am I getting old?

• Apparently so. What are you? 105?

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Not at all, and I feel your pain....

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

GeauxLSU

At lunch I went to BPS to get a duck license and a box of shells. The last time I went duck hunting, 3 inch shells didn't even exist (much less 3 1/2") and you could still hunt with lead shot! :eek:
Hopefully it just means I haven't been duck hunting enough.. :eek:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

H

HT2

Phil....

Where you been?????

I guess you are gettin' old...... :D :D

GeauxLSU

Feelin' the love... :rolleyes:
HT2 - I see you CLEARLY in my rear view! ::ke:
Bender, I just checked your profile, your day is coming sooner than you think! :eek:
Trizey - Shouldn't you be in bed by now? :whip:
Boys..... :rolleyes:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

QuakerBoy

ya know yer old if ya don't put yer birth year in yer profile ::ke:

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
I remember seeing you at Elvis's first concert? :D

Something about ----- ::huh: "bringing your Grandkids?"

stumpman

Banned
Man you guys are old aint ya. ::ke: Phil even I knew you can't use lead and I don't duck hunt. You sure you didn't ride over here on that ark. ::huh: :bounce: Man I just looked at some of the profiles. :speechles I guess I better be quiet. :( Some of yall are still wet behind the ears. ::ke: Phil how old are you? :cool:

Last edited:

GeauxLSU

Kettle... pot.

stumpman said:
Man you guys are old aint ya. ::ke: Phil even I knew you can't use lead and I don't duck hunt. You sure you didn't ride over here on that ark. ::huh: :bounce:
Hey I said I'm old I didn't say I was senile! I knew you couldn't use it, I just haven't duck hunted since the law went into effect (actually goose hunted once on Lanier and paid out the yang for bismuth).
Anyway, I just checked your profile/birthday. Unh-hunh... :whip: ::ke:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GeauxLSU

To actually get something useful out of this thread, does anyone know when that law was enacted? I just looked it up. Actually not as long ago as I thought...
Question #2, when did 3" shells began being readily marketed? What about 3 1/2"? (I do not know the answers to those.)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Toliver

No lead, huh? Does that mean I shouldn't shoot a duck with my 30-06 after it lands on the water? ::huh:

GeauxLSU

Toliver said:
No lead, huh? Does that mean I shouldn't shoot a duck with my 30-06 after it lands on the water? ::huh:
Depends. Did you throw corn in the water?
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Toliver

Funny? That was a serious question, I'll have you know. I'd hate to get in trouble with the law. AND I was not hijacking. That was like SO TOTALLY on topic!! :p

Toliver

GeauxLSU said:
It didn't go back that far... :whip:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

BTW-1965

Hey bender, would this post of his have been a clue?

Just wondering. :bounce:

GeauxLSU

Bowbender said:
You opened up this can of worms, so how old is ya??????
Please do Tell....................
Young Bender
Intersting... YOU must be the one getting old. It's stated in this thread (in response to rpaul)... :whip:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GeauxLSU

stumpman said:
Bender you better go back to math class man. 1965 -2005= 35 where I went to school anyway. ::ke: :D
Wish I went to school there... ;)
Bender, too late on editing your post. You're 'Yankee busted'! :whip:
FYI - My birthday is in July so even your correction is incorrect.
I'm typing this slow so you can read it... I .... am.... thirty-nine..... that's 39. :whip: ::ke: :whip: ::ke:
Man o' man. Yankee math. You say it snowed 10 inches up there huh? I guess that means it rained a quarter of an inch? :p
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil