***DOG 2016 - Cancelled due to lack of response***

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
It's looking like it will still be a hunnerd deezgreez. Caleb has a baseball game at 10 on the 8th, which puts us leaving around 1 if we plan right.

Dang baseball.

Just an FYI for everyone.

I'm working on some gimme's for a little contest for those with Dutch Ovens that'll be attending.

So far the prizes are looking like this: A 6 quart Lodge Dutch Oven and a Solid Rock knife by Scott Davidson. Still working on prize #3. Not sure what order I'll give them out in either, but we will have a closed ballot judging by all participants to determine the winners for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

crackerdave

Just sayin'.....you'd prolly get a lot more interest in this if you get it moved to the Campfire forum.People will see it there,and in the New Member forum,too.:type:
Even in the Freshwater Fishing forum is better than this one.

greg_n_clayton

It's looking like it will still be a hunnerd deezgreez. Caleb has a baseball game at 10 on the 8th, which puts us leaving around 1 if we plan right.

Be shore to wear yor clemson tee shirt so ever body will know who you are without a introduction !!!

bigelow

Executive Chef at Billy's Bistro
I'd like to go but think I may have something going on the dates sound familiar

champ

Is there hunting near by?

Plenty of public hunting nearby! Having some of Ya'll bring in deer from Horse Range, Chestatee, or Chattahoochee would be an awesome addition to the gathering! Fresh straps in a rock salt dutch! MMMMHMMMM

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wish I could make it there, but that is my weekend to work.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Plenty of public hunting nearby! Having some of Ya'll bring in deer from Horse Range, Chestatee, or Chattahoochee would be an awesome addition to the gathering! Fresh straps in a rock salt dutch! MMMMHMMMM
Dangit man, you just made my mouf water.
Wish I could make it there, but that is my weekend to work.

Tell em to take that job and shooo...............never mind.

Wish y'all could be there. Some fresh fried pies by my favorite fried pie maker would be good. Peach, Apple and maybe even a chocolate one or two.

Patriot44

Banned
Yall brangin the wives or is this a dude shindig for me and my son?

Patriot44

Banned
Cool. Heads up, I plan on wearing a Euro trash baithing suit if its hot.

Patriot44

Banned
I dont have a dutch oven, but I might afterword. But until then, what can I bring? Beer? Water? Cole Slaw? Yall tell me.

Uncle Eddie

I know who I would like to see there.. Dutchman..Big Ox 911.. Bam Bam.. The Ambassadeer.. Bill Mc.. They all like to cook. Its not that far for them to come.

crackerdave

I know who I would like to see there.. Dutchman..Big Ox 911.. Bam Bam.. The Ambassadeer.. Bill Mc.. They all like to cook. Its not that far for them to come.

There's lotsa gon folks north of Atlanta.Al Chapman,Gene Bramblett,and Minnie Moore,to name a few.