Dog hips

Redbow

That's good to hear that her hips are fine. Keep an eye out for more urinary tract infections, that's what eventually killed our Dog Parker back in March of this year. He had them badly and the infections kept re-occuring until there was nothing the Vets could do for him but put him down..

GeorgiaGlockMan

The weed juice from Colorado was 1/10th the price of any of a dozen high dollar (and eventually useless) medicines from the vet and 3-5x as effective on any given day. The results were instantaneous. Gave at each meal with food.

The last 3 years of my king Shepard's life were a Godsend. She passed at 13.

Sure am missing that wolf these days. She was a good shadow, we had lots of adventures.

Attachments

• 20200627_093831.jpg
    20200627_093831.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 2

BG77

The weed juice from Colorado was 1/10th the price of any of a dozen high dollar (and eventually useless) medicines from the vet and 3-5x as effective on any given day. The results were instantaneous. Gave at each meal with food.

The last 3 years of my king Shepard's life were a Godsend. She passed at 13.

Sure am missing that wolf these days. She was a good shadow, we had lots of adventures.
CBD gave me an extra 2 years I would say with ole Willis. It was a GodSend. I’ll start using again on Waylon (2 year old lab) when he gets a little older

dslc6487

So glad you got some relief for your dog. My experience on having a female "fixed" is that she will gain a lot of weight. Might have to cut back on her chow. Had a great female feist that I hunted with and had her fixed. Her weight was a factor in the woods after that. Just saying........