Dogs vs the Dawgs

lbzdually

Banned
Dang Miss St played their tails off but this shouldn't have been close.

bilgerat

Senior
Im glad the Dawgs won but man it shouldn't have been that close!!! And where'd the running game go???
I haven had a drink of alcohol in over 2 years but watching that game made me want a strong whisky drink :banginghe

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Im glad the Dawgs won but man it shouldn't have been that close!!! And where'd the running game go???
I haven had a drink of alcohol in over 2 years but watching that game made me want a strong whisky drink :banginghe
No O line and the Defense didn't show up til 4th quarter!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dawg fans everywhere during that game ending sack be like...

giphy.webp

Boys, I'm glad we won, of course, but that was sho nuff brutal to watch. I don't know what's going on in Athens, but Kirby better fix it in a hurry. This game shouldn't have been close at all, especially considering what MSU was dealing with. Had they been at full strength, I'm afraid the outcome of this game would have been different.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Dawg fans everywhere during that game ending sack be like...

giphy.webp

Boys, I'm glad we won, of course, but that was sho nuff brutal to watch. I don't know what's going on in Athens, but Kirby better fix it in a hurry. This game shouldn't have been close at all, especially considering what MSU was dealing with. Had they been at full strength, I'm afraid the outcome of this game would have been different.
This.... This... This...

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Last time a UGA QB threw for 400 yards in a game was Aaron Murray in 2013!
Welcome to Athens JT Daniels!

GO DAWGS

Capture+_2020-11-22-07-11-38~2.png

fairhopebama

Miss St has some athletes, especially on defense. Good win , Go Dawgs!!
Good win? MSU has 2 wins on the season and were down to 59 scholarship players. My how content you all have become. 4 and 5 stars all over the field since Kirby took over and it still looks like a CMR team. Bama beat that team 41-0.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I do. I for 1 am not at all satisfied with the state of affairs. Bright spot.... JT Daniels. Other tree Han that, not much. Sooo starting to ease into doubting Kirby for the long run

fairhopebama

You’re Bama , stay with Bama. We’ll worry about our dawgs.
Never had any intentions of abandoning Bama. So much has been said about UGA wanting to be in the same conversation as Bama but yet some Dawg fans think this is a good win. It’s no wonder why the Gators are now running the east. Mullins/cousin Eddie is fast becoming Daddy Eddie.