Don’t give up on the Patch

BriarPatch99

Good morning fellows .... I actually think so may survive this China junk ...I got up ....eat a bowel of cereal ...first in 10 days ... I have to take four breathing treatment each day to open my lungs ..... On 02 all the time for three more weeks ..... I had to go back to doctor(my good looking one) ....draw blood because my potassium was high ....she said my lungs sounded clear for first time in two weeks .... Really weak still ...all I can do to make it to the kitchen table .... arms and legs really weak .... Not moving to fast on the mental part ....my brain seems in slow motion..... I apologize .... One day I hope soon I'll get back to full steam ....

Yotedawg

Good morning fellows .... I actually think so may survive this China junk ...I got up ....eat a bowel of cereal ...first in 10 days ... I have to take four breathing treatment each day to open my lungs ..... On 02 all the time for three more weeks ..... I had to go back to doctor(my good looking one) ....draw blood because my potassium was high ....she said my lungs sounded clear for first time in two weeks .... Really weak still ...all I can do to make it to the kitchen table .... arms and legs really weak .... Not moving to fast on the mental part ....my brain seems in slow motion..... I apologize .... One day I hope soon I'll get back to full steam ....
You hang in there buddy. Continued prayers. This stuff either loves you or hates you. Sounds like it ain't too fond of you. Others hardly have symptoms. Take care and hold into the wind......

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Glad your feeling better. As for the brain part mine has really slowed down but I haven’t had Covid but Father Time has caught up to me and he’s looking for payback.