Donation thread 2022

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is where you can donate to the *Turkey Challenge*
Anyone can donate items or gift card, just name what u are donating. You don't have to donate to play or play to donate. All donations will be greatly appreciated.
We will have a 1st place team
We will have a long beard contest
We will have a long spur contest

If we get items donated to where we can have a random draw for one we will.

The donors for the prizes will hold on to them til the winners are announced . At that time everyone can exchange addresses and the donated item can be shipped.

This thread is open for discussion on the what nots & such..
Like if someone wants to donate to 1st gobbler entered or 1st double beard to make it more interesting .

Thank you again this is what makes GON great.
Kmckinnie

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
For the first hunter to kill 3 can we kill all 3 in Georgia ?

antharper

Staff member
Put me down for a call for the longest spur . Been GON order me and my dad one from Mr. Redhills . So I guess I’ll get 3 and donate one . Gonna be different than mine because I plan on winning it !

six

I’d like to donate a cane call to a youth. What I’d like to do is give the call to the first youth who kills any legal gobbler! This is limited to Georgia season dates only. So when a member who is entered in the GON challenge and posts a dated picture with the successful youth will be the winner. We won’t go by the time stamp, but will go by the first to post a verified picture. Simple verification, show the youth with their gobbler “face can be blocked out if preferred”. View attachment 1141477Write on a piece of paper the date and year. Shouldn’t be any controversy, but if it is, I have the final say. Good luck. Also if the youth needs help learning the use of a suction yelper I’ll be glad to assist via short videos sent to the parent. Good luck.
08E89E1D-5447-40B7-AB9E-EACAF378F4A1.jpeg

Last edited:

six

9"....! ? Probably won't be half a dozen that big kilt by the adults..give a kid a cane yelper. :)
You know what? You are 100% right! Not sure what I was thinking. Any gobbler the successful youth kills will work for me!!!! So it is done, any legal gobbler. Good call RedHills(y)

Last edited:

antharper

Staff member
Since @RedHills was gracious enough to donate that beautiful box call for the longest beard I decided to order one of his turkey killing scratch boxes for the longest spur ! It’s in the mail , can’t wait to try mine . Yes I ordered me one to just Incase I don’t win this one ?672FD26F-2AAF-4C83-BEFC-DA5DA32ACC3A.jpeg