*** Donation Thread***

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is where you can donate to the *Turkey Challenge*
Anyone can donate items or gift card, just name what u are donating. You don't have to donate to play or play to donate. All donations will be greatly appreciated.
We will have a 1st place team
We will have a long beard contest
We will have a long spur contest
We will have a high score contest & the winner will be other than on the winning team.

If we get items donated to where we can have a random draw for one we will.

The donors for the prizes will hold on to them til the winners are announced . At that time everyone can exchange addresses and the donated item can be shipped.

This tread is open for discussion on the what nots & such..
Like if someone wants to donate to 1st gobbler entered or 1st double beard to make it more interesting .

Thank you again this is what makes GON great.
Kmckinnie

Last edited:

Toddmann

Strikers

Kmac I would have no problem making a striker for each member of the top 3 teams as a donation for the contest. Should be a fun year for the participants with you driving the boat :bounce:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 990
Last edited:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Kmac I will be donating three 20oz stainless steel tumblers to the winning team this season.

Attachments

• Effect_20170117_090510.jpg
    Effect_20170117_090510.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,101

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I'll donate a box call with 2017 GON Turkey Challenge engraved in it to the longest spur ! Thanks for putting this on , Kmack !!! Or it can go to whoever u see fit !

Last edited:

bshadrick

I will donate a one day guided turkey hunt for the high-scorer next year one bird limit

armyvet4583

If these donations don't make you want to play....Let alone the fun I'm sure it will be, might as well stay in the deer hunting forum.

Toddmann

Kmac, my good friend Jamey Rex with REX calls said he would donate 2 trumpet calls. One for highest scoring hunter and one for longest spur winner. I have 2 of his trumpets and they sound great.

Here is an example of one I received today from Jamey REX made with Ambroyna Burl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Wow toddman that trumpet is beautiful. How could I get in touch with Jamey to purchase one of those. Pm info if need be. Thx

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I will donate a storage box similar to the one pictured with my artwork in the lid.

DSC04431_zpssbowhzuh.jpg

Bubba_1122

We will have a high score contest & the winner will be other than on the winning team.
Hey, Kmac,

Was reading through the donation thread and was trying to figure out what this meant (there's a reason they call me Bubba).

Does it mean whoever has the highest individual score for 3 birds will be the winner (but if they're part of the winning team they'll be DQ'd from winning)?

Won't be an issue for me cause I ain't sure I can find a bird and if I could I ain't much of a photographer.

Still, was just trying to understand all the rules and regs.

Bubba

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hey, Kmac,

Was reading through the donation thread and was trying to figure out what this meant (there's a reason they call me Bubba).

Does it mean whoever has the highest individual score for 3 birds will be the winner (but if they're part of the winning team they'll be DQ'd from winning)?

Won't be an issue for me cause I ain't sure I can find a bird and if I could I ain't much of a photographer.

Still, was just trying to understand all the rules and regs.

Bubba

In the past a lot of times the high score was on the winning team. I was just trying to spread the gifts some.
So yes it would be high score not on the winning team. :flag:
Does that make sense

Bubba_1122

In the past a lot of times the high score was on the winning team. I was just trying to spread the gifts some.
So yes it would be high score not on the winning team. :flag:
Does that make sense

Makes sense both how it works and why doing it that way.

Appreciate it.

Toddman, I don't have a clue how to work a trumpet, but wish I had one like that. Beautiful call.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Kmac will be donating 3 of these beautiful glass calls made by ChainReactionGC to a team this season.There will be a random draw once the teams are picked and the team # that is drawn each team member will receive one.

Attachments

• IMG952017021295094918_1488229121101.jpg
    IMG952017021295094918_1488229121101.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_20170212_094957_1488229121330.jpg
    IMG_20170212_094957_1488229121330.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 770