*** Donation Thread***

armyvet4583

Kmac will be donating 3 of these beautiful glass calls made by ChainReactionGC to a team this season.There will be a random draw once the teams are picked and the team # that is drawn each team member will receive one.

Teams are picked draw that sucker. I've been waiting for the drawing for this since it was posted.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Finally got these in. These hats will be for the Highest score winner, longest beard winner and longest spur winner.

Attachments

• KIMG1457.jpg
    KIMG1457.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 407

Toddmann

After reviewing donation thread it looks like the Longest beard winner needs another prize to even it out. I am gonna donate a custom Eastern Red Cedar Crow call to the Longest Beard winner. I am currently in the process of making a few and have 2 almost completed. I will post a picture of them when completed and the winner will have a choice.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
After reviewing donation thread it looks like the Longest beard winner needs another prize to even it out. I am gonna donate a custom Eastern Red Cedar Crow call to the Longest Beard winner. I am currently in the process of making a few and have 2 almost completed. I will post a picture of them when completed and the winner will have a choice.

I will tell that long beard turkey killer about this call. She's at work as we speak. I'm sure she will be excited.