DONATIONS THREAD.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is where you can donate to the *Turkey Challenge*
Anyone can donate items or gift card, just name what u are donating. You don't have to donate to play or play to donate. All donations will be greatly appreciated.
We will have a 1st place team
We will have a long beard contest
We will have a long spur contest
We will have a big bird prize.

The donors for the prizes will hold on to them til the winners are announced . At that time everyone can exchange addresses and the donated item can be shipped.

This thread is open for discussion on the what nots & such..
Like if someone wants to donate to 1st gobbler entered or 1st double beard to make it more interesting .

Thank you again this is what makes GON great.
Kmckinnie

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I'll donate 4 mouth calls for the 1st place team. My buddy, Bill Mann that made them passed away in January and he lived to turkey hunt.
They can pick them based on order of bird taken or wrestle :rofl: 20230327_025423.jpg

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I'm gonna donate a prize for BIGGEST BIRD. I been tryin to figure out how to do it best for a steak dinner so what I came up with is winner of biggest gobbler gets a $100 visa gift card. I want to donate steak dinner. I thought about gettin a Longhorns or an Outback gift card but.... maybe most of y'all know those little mom n pop steak houses or somethin else that's better. Or maybe you'd wanna go to the store and get your own steak and cook em at home. If the winner loves Longhorns or Outback then they can use the visa gift card there, or if the winner prefers another steak house or cooks the best steaks at home than that leaves the options open.
But main thing is is that I'm tryin to donate 100 dollar steak dinner for the winner. And this is best way I can come up with to do it.
So if ya win. The gift card is for you and maybe yer spouse or you and a friend or relative can go get a steak dinner! Don't go buyin lotto tickets and turkey shells! STEAK DINNER!
IF @kmckinnie APPROVES OF THIS THEN IT'LL BE OFFICIAL
GOOD LUCK!
84DB8A68-ED85-4BFC-B2C0-77946C7673A9.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I'm gonna donate a prize for BIGGEST BIRD. I been tryin to figure out how to do it best for a steak dinner so what I came up with is winner of biggest gobbler gets a $100 visa gift card. I want to donate steak dinner. I thought about gettin a Longhorns or an Outback gift card but.... maybe most of y'all know those little mom n pop steak houses or somethin else that's better. Or maybe you'd wanna go to the store and get your own steak and cook em at home. If the winner loves Longhorns or Outback then they can use the visa gift card there, or if the winner prefers another steak house or cooks the best steaks at home than that leaves the options open.
But main thing is is that I'm tryin to donate 100 dollar steak dinner for the winner. And this is best way I can come up with to do it.
So if ya win. The gift card is for you and maybe yer spouse or you and a friend or relative can go get a steak dinner! Don't go buyin lotto tickets and turkey shells! STEAK DINNER!
IF @kmckinnie APPROVES OF THIS THEN IT'LL BE OFFICIAL
GOOD LUCK!
View attachment 1218283
Bro, I know you are excited and all, but calm down. I like mine Med rare though :ROFLMAO:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Bro, I know you are excited and all, but calm down. I like mine Med rare though :ROFLMAO:
By the looks of things right now I'm thinkin to see if I can get Kmack to babysit my kids one night after the challenge and maybe BKW will take me out to eat!!!!
She got a TOUGH bird ta beat!!!! Possible I know but wow that's a tough one to beat! I wouldn't be surprised if it holds the lead the whole challenge!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
By the looks of things right now I'm thinkin to see if I can get Kmack to babysit my kids one night after the challenge and maybe BKW will take me out to eat!!!!
She got a TOUGH bird ta beat!!!! Possible I know but wow that's a tough one to beat! I wouldn't be surprised if it holds the lead the whole challenge!
I baby sit all the time.

Latest posts