Done with the Dawgs.

Kev

Boycott. Don't watch them, don't send them your daughters and sons. They only respond to pain, and when their multi-million dollar contracts start drying up because the rich white owners have to fork over $100 billion in reparations they will start to see the error of their ways.
Trump 2020 MAGA!
Now is the time for you to make a stand be heard, turn the TV off!
I’m thinking the same way you are.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I think Kirby is just following Saben. I look for other teams to do the same. If not, they'll pay for it on the recruiting trail

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I am a graduate and was a season ticket holder for many years. Now I just watch on the tv, hitting pause between beer and bathroom breaks.

I'm a graduate, never had tickets, haven't contributed to the alumni fund since the Jan Kemp days and I just listen to the games on the Bulldog app from the tree stand.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I'm a graduate, never had tickets, haven't contributed to the alumni fund since the Jan Kemp days and I just listen to the games on the Bulldog app from the tree stand.

And I’ll be listening to them this year in a tree as well!

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Pathetic!!!!!!!! More time for the outdoors.

Someone needs to explain to these idiots in no uncertain terms that they are being paid to entertain us and that we have no desire to listen to not care for their misinformed political views. If their lives are that pathetic and they feel so strongly about it maybe they need to give up their place on the team for someone who will value it for what it is and go join their "oppressed" brothers in those liberal crapholes marching "peacefully".

What perplexes me is that not one of them realizes that they are cooking their own goose by tearing down their only means to a future. I pray the NFL goes under and these guys are faced with the proposition of going back home and spouting their beliefs at the car wash.

SemperFiDawg

You got anything good?

Not now. It's gone, and I said the Pledge of Allegiance, standing with my hand over my heart facing my flag while it burned. I will never spend another dime on anything with a G on it, listen to or watch another game, nor read another article on them. Like I said, DONE.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Not now. It's gone, and I said the Pledge of Allegiance, standing with my hand over my heart facing my flag while it burned. I will never spend another dime on anything with a G on it, listen to or watch another game, nor read another article on them. Like I said, DONE.
You should change your screen name to Semperfijacket :)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

SemperFiDawg

You should change your screen name to Semperfijacket :)

For the record the Marine Corps mascot is a bulldog.

1599175267336.jpeg
image.jpg