Done with the Dawgs.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
In the wake of the dust up last week in which was described here:

ATHENS — Monty Rice sent out a tweet this past Wednesday that, by itself, didn’t look great for Georgia. The senior inside linebacker appeared to be calling out the Bulldogs’ coaching staff for reprimanding players for expressing their opinions regarding the Black Lives Matter movement and the perception of social injustice being committed around the country.

Here was the tweet.
When we agreed with them on playing it was no problem for us to speak up, but when we speak up on this stuff going on it’s shut up and tackle!

apparently Kirby and UGA have had a change or heart.

Kirby Smart leads Georgia football march across campus, team pays tribute.

Kirby said,
“ It’s not all about just what [these young men] see on TV. That certainly is what sparks it, but it’s the personal experiences each one of them has had in their family or in their community.” ]

Let the team support those who burn the flag and our cities along with it. I'm burning my Georgia merchandise. DONE!

Last edited by a moderator:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Pathetic!!!!!!!! More time for the outdoors.

Someone needs to explain to these idiots in no uncertain terms that they are being paid to entertain us and that we have no desire to listen to not care for their misinformed political views. If their lives are that pathetic and they feel so strongly about it maybe they need to give up their place on the team for someone who will value it for what it is and go join their "oppressed" brothers in those liberal crapholes marching "peacefully".

Last edited:

SpotandStalk

It's happening at EVERY program. Hopefully enough of us will quit supporting these fools that the big money will dry up and we can get a reset on sports. Until then let them have it.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
By who. Funny almost every player of value on that roster, was recruited by other SEC schools, but why let a little fact like that interfere with our Hollier than thow attitude.

Now, now Charlie don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

bankwalker

I am a graduate and was a season ticket holder for many years. Now I just watch on the tv, hitting pause between beer and bathroom breaks. As much as I would love for UGA to win a natty, I also wouldn’t mind a bit if college athletics returned to being about getting an education. A good portion of the 85 and in the basketball program really have no business being on campus. These kids are correct when they complain that we don’t care about them except on Saturdays. Guess what? I also don’t care about the other students, and that also has nothing to do with race. Someone tell me why I should care?

Last edited:

bullgator

It's happening at EVERY program. Hopefully enough of us will quit supporting these fools that the big money will dry up and we can get a reset on sports. Until then let them have it.
Yep, I don’t have to give UF my money or even TV ratings. I can find the final score on the net or the news later.

Trump2020MAGA

Boycott. Don't watch them, don't send them your daughters and sons. They only respond to pain, and when their multi-million dollar contracts start drying up because the rich white owners have to fork over $100 billion in reparations they will start to see the error of their ways.
Trump 2020 MAGA!
Now is the time for you to make a stand be heard, turn the TV off!