Done with the Dawgs.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
All right y’all that said “no more dawg football for Me” that included SECCG and national championship runs too right?

Browning Slayer

All right y’all that said “no more dawg football for Me” that included SECCG and national championship runs too right?
Why can't you ever be done with the Dawgs?

Oh wait, your rear is so chapped from them you can't even sit down.

These might help!
butthurt-caulk-png.1119885

butthurt-spread-png.1119884

throwback-butthurt-cream-png.1119883

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still just trying to figure out why anybody would want to spend that much time watching grown men in tight britches playing playground games on tv, and actually caring about the outcome? ::ke:

Browning Slayer

Yep
i bet if it was the dawgs that was 6-6 they’d all be talking about how they were glad quit watching BLM marching Kirby
There you go with "I bet". Problem is you never want to bet on your sorry team. 6-6 and 17-3 explains a lot of your behavior. Then add in the fact you almost lost to GA State. It really explains your behavior and your hatred for the state of GA. But yet, you live here and pull for Auburn. Explains a WHOLE lot! Confused little man.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dis thred has went full moron.

bullgator

I'm still just trying to figure out why anybody would want to spend that much time watching grown men in tight britches playing playground games on tv, and actually caring about the outcome? ::ke:
Because most dawg fans have been banned from real playgrounds.

Browning Slayer

Probably 75-80% of the team was black. What did y’all think was gonna happen a klan rally?
Funny how you don't bring up your team marching.

Run along troll. You're just projecting 17-3!

Browning Slayer