Dove hunting

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
To hitchhike along with Dennis thread, I’d be interested in a dove club here in Georgia.

SC Hunter

@Raybo1 usually has a dove club. I've wanted to join but something has always come up. If he does it this year I'm going to join having a better work schedule and being off every weekend.

spring

@Raybo1 usually has a dove club. I've wanted to join but something has always come up. If he does it this year I'm going to join having a better work schedule and being off every weekend.

I think this was his post about the 2019 season; I'm sure he'll have an opening for others this year:

We are now taking new members for the 19/20 Dove season. We had 19 hunts last year. We mainly hunt the southwest section of Georgia. We hunt mainly on harvested row crop fields. We have over 30k acres of fields to find the birds in 7 counties. The membership is $200.00 and $25.00 each shoot you attend.
We will hunt ever Saturday that the season is in and some Sundays and holidays. If you are interested call Ray 706 587-0481.

groundhawg

South Georgia Dove Club will be taking new members this year. If you are interested call Ray 706 587-0481

Ray is a great man to deal with. Have been able to hunt with him several times in the past 3 years. Of course no one can insure you will have doves flying over your location in a field but he and his crew do their best to offer you a good time and hunt.