Doves in the rain ....

au7126

Had a flood at shoot in Newton county many years ago and when the rain would let up you could not keep a gun loaded. Bennie Malcom knew how to "fix" a field to bring in the birds. Yes he was the brother of the sheriff. Anyone else on here ever on a field with him?

Nimrod71

We will find out tomorrow. I checked out our bird field this afternoon and there were a lot of birds on the wires and I seen a lot on the ground.

hawkeye123

What rain? Sun shining in Monroe co..got dusty cutting grass..need rain ..not even enough to settle dust here in last week..down to 30% here now..dang weatherman..smh

Hunter922

No rain here either, hot as usual on opening day.... Morning was much slower than usual, 1/2 a limit for most of us . maybe the afternoon will return to what we are use to...

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Coupla hawks move in a small field, doves gone gone . . .

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Day after Christmas 1997, afternoon hunt, I was in 7th grade, daddy had got me a browning citori for Christmas that year, heavy mist, light rain. We caught a peanut field on a migratory day. First time in my life I limited out. When we got to the field it looked like someone had kicked an ant bed, like the whole field was moving. I still tote that citori 99 out of 100 times for everything with wings

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
It poured today and was slow, but my granddaughter got 6.