Dr. Simone Gold Fired from ER Doc Job for appearing in Pro-HCQ Video

I'm not surprised. The Thought Police will get you every time.

Balrog

Hey Balrog. What you think about this headline?

'America's Frontline Doctors' may be real doctors, but experts say they don't know what they're talking about

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...hydroxychloroquine-covid-who-they/5535096002/

A lot could be said about this. I've just got to shake my head.
I don't really know.
HCQ is kind of like masks. It has gotten so caught up in politics that the truth about effectiveness will probably always be questioned.

Our experience locally was we couldn't tell if HCQ helped or not.

I am not opposed to it, nor am I in favor of it.

I didn't take it when I got COVID.

I don't really know.
HCQ is kind of like masks. It has gotten so caught up in politics that the truth about effectiveness will probably always be questioned.

No man. I'm talking about the headline.

Balrog

No man. I'm talking about the headline.
If you are asking me to comment on: "America's Frontline Doctors' may be real doctors, but experts say they don't know what they're talking about".

Sounds to me its sparring between 2 groups that may or may not know what they are talking about. I have heard none of the frontline doctors mentioned work in an ER or ICU. I haven't verified that, just heard that is the case.

As for the experts in the ivory towers at the CDC, I think I have been pretty clear what I think of them, and it ain't too good. They have presented many things as facts that they have had to retract or change as COVID has progressed.

As a new disease, there was no good information about COVID available in the beginning, yet the experts presented their opinions and guesses as scientific fact. In the case of a new disease, I would not expect them to know anything. I would want to hear their opinions and guesses as to how it might behave, but I would like them to not lie and tell me its fact.

Last edited:

VTRman

The "experts" haven't been confidence inspiring with their erroneous information, their lies and their agenda.

Land of the free indeed!

drhunter1

I don't really know.

Do you think all of these Doctors who have been treating with it are lying about the results of treating with it?

drhunter1

I have another questions. Are doctors required to take continuing education in order to keep their licenses?

Just remember, the same folks that say "follow science" when it comes to climate change do not follow science when it goes against their agenda.

A few of examples are the ching virus, criminal behavior by race and studies on intelligence based on race.

Thread starter #19

dwhee87

II have heard none of the frontline doctors mentioned work in an ER or ICU. I haven't verified that, just heard that is the case.
The lady doc in the video in the OP stated she was an ER doc, and that she'd been fired as a result of being in the video.