Drivelers# 345 are cold with the wind blowing thru the pines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning evabody........Did a swarm of bees get let loose in hera?
Finally feel asleep about the time Bear law and John Cooper left for work.Just woke back up a while ago and can tell you for certain it's gonna rain here..Knee,right shoulder,back .all hurting,the left shoulder feels like I,m getting a 1000 Rona shots.at the same time.But I could be sitting with dad father in law ,his brothers and a cousin......so all is good here.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Thanks. Been back for a while now. It was only 6 FOGGY miles from here, and she was only in there 20 mins.
At least. -that is one thing she doesn,t have to worry about now..Did they schedule a second shot while she was there?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
At least. -that is one thing she doesn,t have to worry about now..Did they schedule a second shot while she was there?
21 days. They open at 7am and in the 20 mins. I sat in the lot nearly 50 folks walked out... that's about 150 / hr., get'n out of that lot was like Lakewood after a concert.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Been out piddling in yard this morning. Feels good outside but my aching body says a change be coming. Just hope it doesn’t bring a lot of rain with it.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
1 more bid to go, have 3 in hand. Last guy's sounding pretty good, 2 trees cut down, cut up/removed (save firewood) 3 stumps grinded, 6 trees limbed, re-routing field road, $1300.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I could cut one tree myself, but my chainsaw burnt up in the far, probably wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Monthly company video call ongoing....CEO just announced we're getting acquired.

Hmmm.

dwhee87

Those kind of announcements can make a man nervous.

Up side, is, 2020 was one of our best years, ever, and it's a private equity firm buying us, so they don't know our business. All they know is that the people working here just delivered record performance....why mess with that?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Up side, is, 2020 was one of our best years, ever, and it's a private equity firm buying us, so they don't know our business. All they know is that the people working here just delivered record performance....why mess with that?
That's the scary part if you ask me. I've seen great companies get bought out by people that couldn't care less for the employees all they want to see is $$. The employees then suffer. Sad, but true.

dwhee87

That's the scary part if you ask me. I've seen great companies get bought out by people that couldn't care less for the employees all they want to see is $$. The employees then suffer. Sad, but true.
To be seen, Mrs. H. One thing guaranteed....there are no guarantees in life.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Breakfast bowl at the Tupelo Honey cafe in Chattanooga1D54AE30-8453-4B7A-B184-DF9AAF48F06C.jpeg

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
That's the scary part if you ask me. I've seen great companies get bought out by people that couldn't care less for the employees all they want to see is $$. The employees then suffer. Sad, but true.[/QUOTE

Survived 4 buyouts while in the mining industry, a steady decline/layoffs etc none of them resembled original company.

No matter how well present company is doing, new group is going to want mo money.

Hope it works well for you !

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Status
Not open for further replies.