Drivelers' #350 ways to start a new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
facepalm:I can't post from this tablet!!! Home finishing a couple projects from the weekend. How yawl are?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
H22 fertilized/weed killed front and back yards yesterday. I guess the rain is a good thing. It's some kind of time released stuff made for St. Augustine grass. He just puts it in a push seed distributer thingy and walks around. Easy Peasy.

Yep, easy peasy if your able to.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Afternoon crew.....suns been in and out all day here. It absolutely gorgeous outside.
GMan them streams are a calling us.......don’t know what their calling us but their calling us. :D

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Mostly sunny here for the moment. Back done shut me down but haven’t done anything physical much today. Did go by the farmers supply and bought a lot of garden seed. Got to build my seed bank back up. Plenty seed available now so just trying to get ahead of the rush. Y’all don’t be slack on getting your seed. May be another rush this year. I bought three years worth.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I saw hemp seeds for sale in the Market Bulletin. Don’t know nothing about the full octane version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts