Drivelers' #350 ways to start a new

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Morning, DM.

Since when have you ever kept it to "just" lunch? :bounce:::ke:

Well today, I did have just a normal lunch that started at 2:00 pm and ended at 5:30 pm as I just got back home. However, I might be somewhat guilty of us enjoying some extra time together. Since I am the boss, I can take whatever lunches that I would like and have "long lunches" everyday if I so desire !!!!! :lovey:

I also ran into a couple with their grandkids that are close friends of mine from Lincolnton so we sat and talked for another 45 minutes about the current state of affairs in Lincoln County and the Gestapo Police tactics of the Department of Planning and Zoning Code Enforcement Office. They also knew of a mega wealthy upstanding citizen (and several other people) that are having all sorts of problems with these clowns as well. This guy owns probably more property in Lincoln County than any other single person too. Apparently there might be an uprising against these type tactics and it might wind up being more of a class action type from multiple residents involved.

I advised them that I signed a contract last Thursday morning to have mine taken care of so I won't have to worry about these idgets anymore.

I also found out from my friends that "Paul Revere" (who is the Sheriff of Lincoln County was rushed to the hospital with heart related issues and also then tested positive for Covid. He apparently has multiple blockages BUT he has to return home for a minimum of 10 days quarantine and then come back to the hospital for heart surgery. (This Paul Revere is REALLY RELATED to the original Paul Revere and he has the lineage documents to prove it.) This Paul Revere is also related to me as he even has my last name as his middle name. We also went to school together from 1st grade to the 12th grade.

OH, Lunch with my lady was wonderful today for sure!!!!

Last edited:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Since I am the boss, I can take whatever lunches that I would like and have "long lunches" everyday if I so desire !!!!! :lovey:

That's the beauty of being the boss!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
easy pease. Preheat that black iron skillet with crisco in it, mix up the buttermilk and cornmeal (add the soda and salt if not self rising) and bake that bread. Add corn or hot peppers to your liking.
Bacon grease instead of crisco makes it betta.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Morning all,Gobble do you have mess duty today? How's the pot coming along?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
May I presume to consume some of the Community coffee? That is not to say that your coffee is community property,or that one can assume consumption rights by virtue of an on line acquaintance. The name Community is a trademarked brand,which implies some sort of common association does it not? In plain language can I have a shot of that go juice?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
That sounds like a good thang.Morning Coop

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
When do y'all think bitcoin is gonna lose a bunch of money for a bunch of folks? Or do you think it's a legitimate investment?

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
When do y'all think bitcoin is gonna lose a bunch of money for a bunch of folks? Or do you think it's a legitimate investment?
I bit a coin once, like I saw them do in an old western and broke a tooth.........

To answer your question, I have no idea, I was always raised, if you can't hold it in your hands it's not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.