Drivelers always remember #378

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning DW.
Send some of that weather this way please.
73 and very humid east of Kennesaw mt.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
60 and clear in Omaha. Good coffee, GW, after getting in a little late. Only truck they had left at the rental place was a brand new F250 4x4. Only 180 miles on it. The suffering we must all do when we travel....

Ruger, persimmon always seem to grow at the edges of the woods, so guess they need a little more sun. I do notice some of the nut trees, or maples growing under the canopy.
Morning Nostep

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The scrub trees grow in there, I’d rather grow something productive.
So plan persimmons on the edges and chestnuts in the middle.
I’ll admit chestnuts are a sentimental thing from the mountain. The critters would enjoy them.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
60 and clear in Omaha. Good coffee, GW, after getting in a little late. Only truck they had left at the rental place was a brand new F250 4x4. Only 180 miles on it. The suffering we must all do when we travel....

Ruger, persimmon always seem to grow at the edges of the woods, so guess they need a little more sun. I do notice some of the nut trees, or maples growing under the canopy.

When I commuted from Little Rock to Atlanta regularly the company would pay for a compact car. I always asked if there was a truck available. 95% of the time I was driving a new p/u instead of a compact.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Got my Stihl going so the scrubs are about to be gone.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gentlemen!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey Jeff…..

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Pink sky this morning. Looks like rain moving in later today. I need to get up and do some serious piddling before the rain starts. Garden needs weeding and a little fertilizer applied is first thing on the list. Food plot plowing is a want and not a need to be done today type thing. May pour more crappie jigs later on today. Would like to have six hundred painted and tied up for the fall feeding frenzy.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning Jeff

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Moanin', Craka, Fish, Jeff, Trad.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning chief.
No matter where I go the line for chick FIL a is around the building...ended up at a no wait drive thru at the golden arches...I do like their coffee.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Hope to finish up repairs today then garage/moving sale next weekend.Glad this is almost over.The things we do for family.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Off to the attic to replace bathroom exhaust fan hoses where the squirrels ate holes inmost of it .

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
better say morning to craka, dw, Chief, and quack before this one is GON

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Time for a new one.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sure is

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN