Drivelers are neighbors #358

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
You got'em Keebs....heart cath's aren't so bad, I've had 2 of them. Like Ruger said, better if through wrist than leg, but even the leg wasn't bad. Only thing I didn't like about the leg was it took longer to stop the bleeding. 2 nurses had to stand there for 15 mins compressing the opening in that artery to stop the bleeding before they even placed the super tight bandage over it. then I had to lay there even longer before they would let me leave.
I went through that with my Mama years & years ago, nurses were busy and I had to hold the pressure.............not a fun time at all, knowing if I let up, I could loose my Mama!!!:oops:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well, I think my farm truck tranny may be about to put me to walking. Rode to the little store this mornin and felt a small vibration through the entire truck. I think it's coming from the tranny, not sure.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Immensely! Thanks you. I wore a dang sweater today. :banginghefacepalm:
If it helps your feelings any, I have on a t-shirt with a Hoodie over it, jeans & tennis shoes, since I already packed up my boots!facepalm::bounce::lovey:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I went through that with my Mama years & years ago, nurses were busy and I had to hold the pressure.............not a fun time at all, knowing if I let up, I could loose my Mama!!!:oops:

Yep, when they went through my leg they told me if I ever get cut bad and sever a major artery or something of that nature never attempt to drive myself to a ER. They said, "You will bleed out before you can get there".

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Prayers for your friend Keebs. Been there. Done that. They went through my leg and I couldn't have any kinda of meds. Didn't hurt, but they did hit something and my leg flew up in the air. I said, WHAT WAS THAT? They hit a nerve. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Only bad thing is she's gonna have a real purdy BIG bruise for a long while.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:eek2: They put a big ol' covered weight looking thing on mine. Thing weighed a ton.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Prayers for your friend Keebs. Been there. Done that. They went through my leg and I couldn't have any kinda of meds. Didn't hurt, but they did hit something and my leg flew up in the air. I said, WHAT WAS THAT? They hit a nerve. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Only bad thing is she's gonna have a real purdy BIG bruise for a long while.
She just called, no stint, no major blockages and she'll be home this afternoon!!!
:eek2: They put a big ol' covered weight looking thing on mine. Thing weighed a ton.
Yep, that's what she said and I remember Mama having one too, but I still had to push on it when it went to leaking...........very scary!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:lovey:Thanks for the prayers, she just called, was wide awake during all of it and now has to lay flat for 2 hours then home to do NOTHING for 2 days! God is Good!!:clap:
Great news. :rockon:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Grateful news for Keebs Co worker.
Not great news for Chief.....it could be the universal joint.
Garden faired well so far from the cold.Ready to get te covers off.
Have a couple of blooms on a tomato plant.
Brother called last night....caught my lawnmower on fire trying g to finish mowing at dark.
He fell off a block wall ,cracked a rib and twisted his knee.As he was telling the story I started laughing until he told me about his rib and knee

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Brother called last night....caught my lawnmower on fire trying g to finish mowing at dark.
He fell off a block wall ,cracked a rib and twisted his kne
e.As he was telling the story I started laughing until he told me about his rib and knee
:eek::eek2: bless his heart!!!

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Well, I think my farm truck tranny may be about to put me to walking. Rode to the little store this mornin and felt a small vibration through the entire truck. I think it's coming from the tranny, not sure.
Sorry about your truck let us know what you find.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
He fell off a block wall ,cracked a rib and twisted his knee.As he was telling the story I started laughing until he told me about his rib and knee

Lawd son, glad brother is ok. Sounds like something my brother would do.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.