Drivelers are neighbors #358

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Our subdivision was developed by a family from Lexington Ky. They named the neighborhood The Downs. They named the streets after horsey stuff.
Secretariat Court, Calumet Lane, Cannonade Ct., etc. They still live there.

We will set up a big screen in a cul-de-sac to watch the derby and have a neighborhood Derby Party/meal Saturday afternoon.
The patriarch of the development family (age 88) told me he is in charge of making the mint juleps again. I quit drinking 12 years ago but I still remember the ONLY mint julep he ever made me. Stout to say the least.

Core Lokt

Even'n!

Get my first heart cath on the 7th. Cardio Dr. wasn't satisficed with ER test results. Joy, joy!

What y'all get'n into this afternoon? Need to catch up and read the posts but haven't yet.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Even'n!

Get my first heart cath on the 7th. Cardio Dr. wasn't satisficed with ER test results. Joy, joy!

What y'all get'n into this afternoon? Need to catch up and read the posts but haven't yet.

Hope they find easy stuff to fix. I never had one yet. My wife does those things daily. She’s a Cardiac cath lab RN.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
What would I use china-berry for?
A small pretty plaque? I don’t want firewood. But china berry has been a while if ever.
Pics of a cut Gobblin?
How big?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hope they find easy stuff to fix. I never had one yet. My wife does those things daily. She’s a Cardiac cath lab RN.

Mines a cardiac critical care RN. Catches them sick and after repairs.

Core Lokt

God Bless the people that choose that line of work to care and work on folks like that.

All right, what's going on up in here? Someone is burning something down or breaking something I'm sure. I picked up 2 truck loads of cut limbs earlier and got'm out of the yard. Need to cut the grass and spray for weeds. And I'm sure get in trouble with the Mrs. along the way.....

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
God Bless the people that choose that line of work to care and work on folks like that.

All right, what's going on up in here? Someone is burning something down or breaking something I'm sure. I picked up 2 truck loads of cut limbs earlier and got'm out of the yard. Need to cut the grass and spray for weeds. And I'm sure get in trouble with the Mrs. along the way.....
Whatd you get in trouble with momma about!?

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Bet that china berry would make a dandy walking stick.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Time for end of day chores.Sumbody else will have to finish this one out.
Lots of gardening to do tomorrow as well as yard work.Evabody have a great evening.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Even'n!

They aren't bad, at least the 2 I had weren't. Took a little longer than I liked with stopping the bleeding in my thigh and therefore had to stay there longer, but that's all.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Start one up, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.