Drivelers been changed #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Tell my buddy he has my best wishes Jeff.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning Chief. Hope all goes well for Jag and they get the fella fixed up.

Thank you sir. I gotta feeling they aren’t going to find anything and it’s just him. He’s got one med he takes that has a side effect of making him feel like he’s starving all the time. When it was prescribed they warned us about that most that take tend to become somewhat obese. Fortunately that hasn’t happed to Jag, but the eating too fast and hungry all the time has.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
@fishfryer did they say the procedure would be from the groin artery? Some patients they enter from the arm now.

Mine was done through the arm, they prefer that these days. Less bleeding I think.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Morning trad,
Is it to early this week to spread the fertilizer.

The nitrogen is the only component to potentially lose effect lying on the ground. 2-3 days won’t lose much. If now is when you have time it won’t hurt to go ahead IMO.
I am headed to do plot work after my 8 am vampire appt. I will be fertilizing and both overseeding and planting the next 3 days.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Groin I believe, don’t know about arm. Sounds better if it accomplishes same thing.

It does and you end up with big bandaid instead of sand bag.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Wife had lymph nodes removed from left arm, risk of lymphedema possibly why they won’t do it on her. We’ll ask the question.

They told me before I was sedated they were going through my arm. They would only go through my groin if they couldn’t access what they need to see through the arm. I woke up with a big bandaid and a compression bandage on my wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.