Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning oneI

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin. :lovey: What a mornin. facepalm: BAD I mean BAD wreak on my back country road to Athens town. Had to turn around and go through town to go the front way on Atl. Hwy. Then Boss man just told me he's shutting the doors after this tax season. It aint the first time he's said it, but I think he means it this time. :eek2:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Mornin. :lovey: What a mornin. facepalm: BAD I mean BAD wreak on my back country road to Athens town. Had to turn around and go through town to go the front way on Atl. Hwy. Then Boss man just told me he's shutting the doors after this tax season. It aint the first time he's said it, but I think he means it this time. :eek2:

Retirement at the beach is closer and closer for y’all. Come visit home folks on “vacation”

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Morning Mrs H
Mornin. Prayers for your wife from here. I'm surprised they aren't going with the arm. I had one in my groin years ago. BIG bruise is all that came of that.:rockon: Now days they are doing everything through the arm. That's how they wanna do my brain thingy. Still gotta get a second opinion. I don't trust doctors these days.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Mornin. Prayers for your wife from here. I'm surprised they aren't going with the arm. I had one in my groin years ago. BIG bruise is all that came of that.:rockon: Now days they are doing everything through the arm. That's how they wanna do my brain thingy. Still gotta get a second opinion. I don't trust doctors these days.
Thank you very much

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Laying out some filets for dinner before the Mrs goes in to work tonight.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well Jag is totally normal as far as the Doc and endoscope. I reckon it’s what we mostly suspected about one of his meds that makes him feel hungry(starving almost) all the dang time. Also part of his condition too, somethings he just can’t get out of his head.

He does have some of my genes. ?

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Well Jag is totally normal as far as the Doc and endoscope. I reckon it’s what we mostly suspected about one of his meds that makes him feel hungry(starving almost) all the dang time. Also part of his condition too, somethings he just can’t get out of his head.

That is wonderful news.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

That's good news.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dat boy was hilarious after they woke him from whatever they put him under with. He was like a silly/funny drunk cuttin up with them nurses. And then to top it it off it caused him to have a flurry of gas. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.