Drivelers been changed #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dat boy was hilarious after they woke him from whatever they put him under with. He was like a silly/funny drunk cuttin up with them nurses. And then to top it it off it caused him to have a flurry of gas. ?

Nurses……it’s a wonder you got him out of there. :rofl:

Jeff, you ought to bring him up. Some well to do mellinials moved in across the street. Everything they drive rumbles. They got three high performance mustangs in the drive. Jag would be drooling.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Well Jag is totally normal as far as the Doc and endoscope. I reckon it’s what we mostly suspected about one of his meds that makes him feel hungry(starving almost) all the dang time. Also part of his condition too, somethings he just can’t get out of his head.

He does have some of my genes. ?
Good outcome

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Beautiful evening

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Nurses……it’s a wonder you got him out of there. :rofl:

Jeff, you ought to bring him up. Some well to do mellinials moved in across the street. Everything they drive rumbles. They got three high performance mustangs in the drive. Jag would be drooling.

Lawd, I bet they’d have a blast with him and vice versa. I’d probably have to drag that boy off to go home. ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning……

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I don’t completely understand how google is involved or why it doesn’t have an effect on all devices but am thankful I can get here on my ipad

I don’t completely, it’s at the IT geek level.

Status
Not open for further replies.