Drivelers been changed #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I'm officially old. Not even old enough for Captain D's discount but no questions asked. I will take it.
You ain't no older than you feel. I just take "Daisey" with me... at near 90 she qualifies for every discount out there and want's to argue with them that she ain't old enough for "senior discounts".

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I surely wouldn,t want to get on her bad side.
Those that are "used" to her just don't say anything any more and hit the discount button. Every so often we get a "rookie" that just has to brag about giving her "the" discount... once she starts they just stand there dumbfounded wondering "IF" she's serious or not. Once they see me wobble off shake'n my head and laugh'n under my breath they shut and push the button. Seen the mgr. at "our" Kroger see us in line where a "rookie" was working come over and wait till it was our turn, then tell the cashier that they needed a break and then check us out.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Those that are "used" to her just don't say anything any more and hit the discount button. Every so often we get a "rookie" that just has to brag about giving her "the" discount... once she starts they just stand there dumbfounded wondering "IF" she's serious or not. Once they see me wobble off shake'n my head and laugh'n under my breath they shut and push the button. Seen the mgr. at "our" Kroger see us in line where a "rookie" was working come over and wait till it was our turn, then tell the cashier that they needed a break and then check us out.
She should get an extra discount for training the rookies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Maybe we can have a Loretta Lynn song to kick off the next one.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good morning Driveler Nation and all it’s residents

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Up next another driveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.