Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning Chief and dw

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Mornin gentlemen!

Current conditions atHenry County Airport (KHMP)
Lat: 33.39°NLon: 84.33°WElev: 882ft.
nsct.png

Fair
50°F
10°C
Humidity99%Wind SpeedCalmBarometer30.14 inDewpoint50°F (10°C)Visibility10.00 miLast update25 Sep 6:35 am EDT
Somebody needs to dry out that weather station... been showing 99% humidity for 3 days.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Somebody needs to dry out that weather station... been showing 99% humidity for 3 days.

I noticed that also, but I wonder if it also has to do with the time of the day. You can practically see the dew in the air at that time of the morning. My home weather station is showing 99% humidity right now.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
As a matter of fact my metal roof on the porch is dripping dew and moisture as we speak.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Everything outside is covered with dew. Plants and trees will soak it up.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Morning, TB, Jeff, Cramer….

Heavy dew on everything here, need it to dry off, finish mowing before football starts this afternoon.

Going to be a football watching dinner tonight. Brawts, tater salad, cut up some raw dipping veggies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Put in my Santa order for the 56 Volt battery hedge trimmer to match the rest of my new tools.

Im happier than a hog in slop with how these work.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mr fish, I had to resort to my 36” Scag yesterday as my Bad Boy is down with a bad safety switch that won’t allow it to start. Pretty sure it’s the Emergency Brake safety switch. Service guy coming Monday to remedy it. It’s intermittent so you never know when it’s going to do it and I have gotten started on a few occasions when it’s done it before. This time it seemed to completely fail.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Put in my Santa order for the 56 Volt battery hedge trimmer to match the rest of my new tools.

Im happier than a hog in slop with how these work.

That’s good to hear, might have to check into some of that myself.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Mr fish, I had to resort to my 36” Scag yesterday as my Bad Boy is down with a bad safety switch that won’t allow it to start. Pretty sure it’s the Emergency Brake safety switch. Service guy coming Monday to remedy it. It’s intermittent so you never know when it’s going to do it and I have gotten started on a few occasions when it’s done it before. This time it seemed to completely fail.
I’m glad you got the rep to look at it. New equipment needs a good start. Pun intended

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s good to hear, might have to check into some of that myself.

I will say it’s a good homeowner grade, not quite heavy as commercial. On a regular size place like mine the light weight makes the job easier.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’m glad you got the rep to look at it. New equipment needs a good start. Pun intended

They knew about it from early on after my purchase, but I kept getting it running again, so I let’em off the hook until I couldn’t. I think they ALL (brands) know about them. Ignition switches, PTO switches, and many of these safety switches are more than likely all made in China. Once there’s millions here in stock at the manufactures and dealers they are just going to go through the bad ones until they’re finally weeded out.

Prior to purchasing this one I watched several review videos on this particular stand on mower and one reviewer even mentioned it on his.

My retired neighbor that comes over and has coffee with me everyday bought a brand new Scag and had about 4 PTO switches and one ignition switch changed out on his. We know another neighbor that had a safety switch or ignition switch go bad on a brand new he recently purchased also.

Long post sorry, but it’s a reality.

The 25 year old Country Clipper zero turn I inherited here has neve had a single problem with its ignition switch, PRO switch, safety switches. They are all the originals still on it and working.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Or a I should say prescription co pays. May have my terms wrong. Anyway, I know what I need to work on next.

Status
Not open for further replies.