Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning Chief,

Do you have rain this morning?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Lime was applied

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Fifty pounds of fertilizer and one bag of three way seed. (Rye, oats, wheat).. I’ll throw some turnip seed on top when I buy some for the garden tomorrow

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Morning all !! Had a awesome time with my nephew and my namesake great nephew yesterday !! Shot with my 9yro "lil Millard," gave him my trained 20g Benilli last year, boy's a fair shot and listens well. Got to work my nephews yellow Lab some too. Beautiful field ! 3rd time it's been shot this year so the birds were wary/high. Ended up with 7 out of 17 shots. Not too bad considering shoulder conditions.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to all of you Drivelers. I surely hope that today might be somewhat better than yesterday because I felt so bad and was dizzy somewhat that I could only lay around all day and sleep on and off as it felt like a big truck had run over me instead. I didn't even go outside all day. I am hoping that I might feel better as today goes along.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning Mr Chief,watup?

Not much Mr fish. I more or less tossed and turned all night thanks to this pulled muscle or whatever it is in my upper back toward shoulder blade.

Otherwise doing fine with the tractor in fine working order again and everything bush hogged.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Morning to all of you Drivelers. I surely hope that today might be somewhat better than yesterday because I felt so bad and was dizzy somewhat that I could only lay around all day and sleep on and off as it felt like a big truck had run over me instead. I didn't even go outside all day. I am hoping that I might feel better as today goes along.

Morning Mike, take care of yourself.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning all !! Had a awesome time with my nephew and my namesake great nephew yesterday !! Shot with my 9yro "lil Millard," gave him my trained 20g Benilli last year, boy's a fair shot and listens well. Got to work my nephews yellow Lab some too. Beautiful field ! 3rd time it's been shot this year so the birds were wary/high. Ended up with 7 out of 17 shots. Not too bad considering shoulder conditions.

Mornin Quack, sounds like a great day was had.

Status
Not open for further replies.