Drivelers board the ferry #379

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
MizT headin to the hills this morn in NGA to some friends. Jag and I got the place to ourselves for a couple days.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I can look this up but for quick reference. How far apart should I space the trees. Going to pace it off while outside today. Plan on how many to buy.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I can look this up but for quick reference. How far apart should I space the trees. Going to pace it off while outside today. Plan on how many to buy.

Persimmons can be relatively close together looking at the wild native ones around here but don't know the actual distance.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Says give chestnuts 35-40 ft so wont take but a few to fill that gap.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’d say twenty foot for the persimmon. I’ve got my chestnuts at thirty-five foot and they’re getting a little bit tight.

trad bow

Morning BC.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’d say twenty foot for the persimmon. I’ve got my chestnuts at thirty-five foot and they’re getting a little bit tight.

Thank you, that’s good info. I’ll plan 40.

trad bow

Well the garden is taken care off. Wasn’t planning on doing anything today for my back’s sake but it’s to nice outside to sit around.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey Bear, you wear your boots out scooting last night.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
If this ferry has a reverse drop me off in 1955.

That’s a little before my time, so pick me up at the landing in a few years so I’ll atleast be walkin by then. By three I could scurry if necessary.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s a little before my time, so pick me up at the landing in a few years so I’ll atleast be walkin by then. By three I could scurry if necessary.

Yep, I was a toddler. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.