Drivelers board the ferry #379

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
The pine beetles killed a couple of the mature pines and the others were so tall as to be a threat to the neighbors house if they ever took sick. I’ll think on that, I have firs on one side now as you know. Was trying to think something productive but an evergreen would likely survive better back there.

Just a little food for thought. Imagine a small cottage style shed back there tucked into something like below.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Reckon I'll go play outdoors, holler later.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Just a little food for thought. Imagine a small cottage style shed back there tucked into something like below.

I admire folks that can do that a bunch. I have no artistic talent to visualize it, then knowing what to buy to do it. Really pretty right there.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Shrubs are trimmed, weedeating done, looks like drier tomorrow for me to mow so it’s football time.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ll take the rest of today easy. Garden squared away and food plot planted. I think that’s what I said earlier. It just didn’t work out that way.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I have a new phone and it’s been a challenge to learn all its tricks or I would post it myself!
Y’all go on YouTube and look up Drake White, making me look good again. All us men could dedicate that to our brides! I know I could dedicate it to mine! …. I’m just kidding, she’s the lucky one!

Core Lokt

Afternoon!

Fixed an aerial coax for my ole retired friend at the lake that a delivery truck took down, changed oil in wife's car, cleaned the front and back porch ceilings and took the wife and youngest girl to eat lunch.

Time for a totty and some feetball now.... I'm done.

Dad actually got out and cleaned out the box stand behind the house and did a little trimming while I was gone. Caught him driving out as we pulled up to the house.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Just got back in from across the road getting The Redhead`s stand ready and this varmint was right where I park my hunting buggy under the carport.

garage rattler.jpg

trad bow

I have a new phone and it’s been a challenge to learn all its tricks or I would post it myself!
Y’all go on YouTube and look up Drake White, making me look good again. All us men could dedicate that to our brides! I know I could dedicate it to mine! …. I’m just kidding, she’s the lucky one!
My grandson dropped my phone last week during my mourning period looking at my stars app and shattered the waterproof cover and phone screen. I need a new one.

trad bow

He was told to stay on the grass in backyard.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
It`s one of those who will tag me one night if I keep walking outside barefooted. Sure as the world.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
It`s one of those who will tag me one night if I keep walking outside barefooted. Sure as the world.
You probably don’t carry a good light when you go outside at night either do you? I’m guilty of that too most times.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
? Dont like sneaky snakes

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Haven’t done a dang thing but piddle all day, if you could call it that.

Got one of those durn high up back pains over toward the right shoulder blade that if you hiccup it’ll make you flinch. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.