Drivelers drinking lots of water #416

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Morning Fish, Ruger. A toasty 71 degrees on the mount this am.

I've got a potted sugar maple in front of the house that I transplanted/potted from the house I sold last year. The things done quite well in the pot, almost doubling in size. When I came home yesterday, about half the leaves were shriveled and dry. Happened yesterday, as I had watered it the evening before and it was fine. I guess it can't take day after day of +90 weather with low humidity. Hope it recovers.

Moved it to the shade, and soaked it good again. We'll see.
Morning to Nostep, vigor to his maple

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning trad,

debating on water for my garden at present also.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Mine needs water bad. My corn is putting on ears so the corn definitely needs some. Right arm and hand about useless and sometimes today I’ll have to go pickup the grandkids. So I’ll not do much of anything. Can’t sleep well with this arm so a couple short naps will definitely be in order today.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Mine needs water bad. My corn is putting on ears so the corn definitely needs some. Right arm and hand about useless and sometimes today I’ll have to go pickup the grandkids. So I’ll not do much of anything. Can’t sleep well with this arm so a couple short naps will definitely be in order today.

I know that feeling. When is the surgery scheduled for?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Maintaining 71°, 24/7 here Mike.

Morning Fish, Ruger. A toasty 71 degrees on the mount this am.

Dang, Chief and Dave got enough money to "buy me and burn me wet" if they can afford to keep the temp at 71° F during this heatwave.

ps: I wish that I was up on top of Dave's mountain this morning enjoying the temps and the view.

Status
Not open for further replies.