Drivelers give thanks #387

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #682

gobbleinwoods

🪄Keeper of the Magic Word🪄
Good morning guys and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Thanks for the coffee G.
Headed to the pines for a bit.
Got a turkey breast on the smoker.
morning cramer

Thread starter #685

gobbleinwoods

🪄Keeper of the Magic Word🪄
Gon be a tad late for the woods, but no one else going.
There's an 8 point I let walk earlier that I would like another look at.
Don't pass on any that you would shoot later in the season has become my rule as of late.

Good Morning and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you Drivelers.

Yesterday turned out to be a really good day. I drove back down to Peggy's restaurant in Wrens and got me a take-out lunch filled with turkey, dressing, gravy, candid yams, butter beans, a cornbread muffin, cranberry sauce, and a cup of iced tea. Even at 11:30 AM, that was the longest line that I have ever seen there during the past 25 years and I've still got half of that huge meal in the refrigerator for finishing up on today.

I spent the afternoon with my lady friend and the sun was going down when we departed with smiles on our faces.

I hope that all of you will enjoy a good day with your family and friends today as well.

fishfryer

🚜frying fish driveler
Good Morning and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you Drivelers.

Yesterday turned out to be a really good day. I drove back down to Peggy's restaurant in Wrens and got me a take-out lunch filled with turkey, dressing, gravy, candid yams, butter beans, a cornbread muffin, cranberry sauce, and a cup of iced tea. Even at 11:30 AM, that was the longest line that I have ever seen there during the past 25 years and I've still got half of that huge meal in the refrigerator for finishing up on today.

I spent the afternoon with my lady friend and the sun was going down when we departed with smiles on our faces.

I hope that all of you will enjoy a good day with your family and friends today as well.
Happy 🦃

trad bow

🏹wooden stick slinging driveler🏹
Morning Jeff. Morning EE

Status
Not open for further replies.