Drivelers give thanks #387

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good late morning to all the drivelers.
Didn,t sleep much so finally fell sound asleep around 5 this morning.Guess I was getting ugly and needed some extra beauty sleep.
Garden work to be done today.Adding vents to my covers so I don,t have to raise them at 11 a.m because of temps rising.It is about 30 degrees warmer inside the raised bed than outside on a sunny day.Veggies don,t like 90-100 degree temps in a raised covered bed.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Don’t see many collared doves around here. May just be I haven’t been around a dove field. Don’t see any at the dairy’s neither.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Getting closer to the time I’ve got to head towards Macon. Daughter has agreed to meet us on Riverside at the Mall. A lot less traffic on that side of town

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I was figuring at least 3 doubles with 1 shot:cool:

Saw a guy in Argentina knock down 11 with one shot !! We were hunting a hog pen/water hole one evening, while walking in, guy 'bout 30' in front of us had put 1 shell in his gun, guide estimated about 2k doves got up . I killed 3 in one shot later on that day. Can't shoot well nowadays, hard to even mount a shotgun with both shoulders and one hand gimped up.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Still overcast, gonna get my stuff together and head that way. Wife's Christmas shopping somewhere . .

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Finished up processing my deer. Cleaned up, went out back and had the GF shoot a box of rounds through her new pistol, and braised and put some venison shanks in the Dutch oven. Gonna go hunt for a few hours while those cook.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Time to process the deer. H22 is blessed with good friends that like to share. :fine::fine:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Mindless drivel for post 996

Core Lokt

In before the lock down...

Afternoon people. It is a deery ducky looking day outside. May sit in the deer stand in a lil bit. Watching feetball at the moment.

How Y'all?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Waiting for my son to get here to help me. He texted he was leaving his house at 10:30. (35 miles)
He got his punctuality skills from his Mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.