Drivelers give thanks #387

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good morning guys and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Thanks for the coffee G.
Headed to the pines for a bit.
Got a turkey breast on the smoker.

morning cramer

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning claw

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you Drivelers.

Yesterday turned out to be a really good day. I drove back down to Peggy's restaurant in Wrens and got me a take-out lunch filled with turkey, dressing, gravy, candid yams, butter beans, a cornbread muffin, cranberry sauce, and a cup of iced tea. Even at 11:30 AM, that was the longest line that I have ever seen there during the past 25 years and I've still got half of that huge meal in the refrigerator for finishing up on today.

I spent the afternoon with my lady friend and the sun was going down when we departed with smiles on our faces.

I hope that all of you will enjoy a good day with your family and friends today as well.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good Morning and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you Drivelers.

Yesterday turned out to be a really good day. I drove back down to Peggy's restaurant in Wrens and got me a take-out lunch filled with turkey, dressing, gravy, candid yams, butter beans, a cornbread muffin, cranberry sauce, and a cup of iced tea. Even at 11:30 AM, that was the longest line that I have ever seen there during the past 25 years and I've still got half of that huge meal in the refrigerator for finishing up on today.

I spent the afternoon with my lady friend and the sun was going down when we departed with smiles on our faces.

I hope that all of you will enjoy a good day with your family and friends today as well.
Happy ?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning Jeff. Morning EE

Status
Not open for further replies.