Drivelers have #364 ties to the mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I'm shore proud to help out. I have an uncanny ability to spot potential work and pass it on to responsible parties. Anytime you need a different pair of eyes to see where you can do some extra work,I'll be glad to help out.

I heard dat, won't be showing you anymore pics.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I heard dat, won't be showing you anymore pics.
I have a small confession which may make you feel a little better. There is a small area of gardenias,azaleas,banana shrub,and a huge camellia that needs attention here this winter. It’s now mixed with trees and vines that the birds supplied. You have inspired me to trim and remove the unwanteds.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I have a small confession which may make you feel a little better. There is a small area of gardenias,azaleas,banana shrub,and a huge camellia that needs attention here this winter. It’s now mixed with trees and vines that the birds supplied. You have inspired me to trim and remove the unwanteds.

Now tell me what a Banana shrub is please.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jag and I bout to go get our ears lowered and beards re-mooooved.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
did you google it? A member of magnolia family,chinese I'm afraid. They are pretty nice.

Yessir, I did. China or not, I like it. According to what I read it’s a favorite of the Old South, from back in the 1700’s

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Anybody need any iris’s? Trying to straighten up some of these beds and make them more presentable. Gonna have around a hundred or so I’m not replanting.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Oh, I like that!! I have some variegated plants, hosta's & what I call "airplane" plants, the Cuban's call it Bad Mama's 'cause they throw the babies over the side!:bounce:
iu

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Yessir, I did. China or not, I like it. According to what I read it’s a favorite of the Old South, from back in the 1700’s
Me and my bride have had them for nearly fifty years. Daughter and family have some also.

Status
Not open for further replies.