Drivelers -- Just don't take #325

Thread starter #82

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
This is not a gentle shower I am getting.

Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you Batjack, Blood, and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

I had a crazy last 12 hours or so. I sat down in my recliner at 6 PM last night to watch the local weather etc. I do remember the fantastic weatherman of 25-30 years actually retiring last night and sadly I watched his last broadcast. Apparently, I went to sleep right after and woke up about 8:30 PM and thought that it was early Saturday morning, so I started getting my stuff together to go up to the country etc. I got my stuff together and loaded up in my truck and dang if didn't get dark on me instead. HELLO you dang fool, it is NOT Saturday morning yet !!!!!

I was teed off then and unfortunately, I haven't slept very much at all during the "real night" last night as the television was on all night and I kept seeing some of the dumbest shows imaginable. Now, I feel like going out and doing some target practice in my front yard just to wake up a 1 mile radius around me just for the heck of it.

Yesterday afternoon, I also couldn't get any salt blocks from Tractor Supply as they were out of stock and I couldn't make it to Academy Sports to get any corn either so I haven't put out any food etc in months now. The Poor Critters are starving by now !!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I am heading to country anyway as soon as I can get a shower.

Thread starter #95

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning bloodbro and EE

sleepy drivelers arise and enjoy

coffee beans.jpeg

Thread starter #96

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you Batjack, Blood, and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

I had a crazy last 12 hours or so. I sat down in my recliner at 6 PM last night to watch the local weather etc. I do remember the fantastic weatherman of 25-30 years actually retiring last night and sadly I watched his last broadcast. Apparently, I went to sleep right after and woke up about 8:30 PM and thought that it was early Saturday morning, so I started getting my stuff together to go up to the country etc. I got my stuff together and loaded up in my truck and dang if didn't get dark on me instead. HELLO you dang fool, it is NOT Saturday morning yet !!!!!

I was teed off then and unfortunately, I haven't slept very much at all during the "real night" last night as the television was on all night and I kept seeing some of the dumbest shows imaginable. Now, I feel like going out and doing some target practice in my front yard just to wake up a 1 mile radius around me just for the heck of it.

Yesterday afternoon, I also couldn't get any salt blocks from Tractor Supply as they were out of stock and I couldn't make it to Academy Sports to get any corn either so I haven't put out any food etc in months now. The Poor Critters are starving by now !!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I am heading to country anyway as soon as I can get a shower.
EE, TSC sells corn by the sack full.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning GW,EE,Blood.
Thanks for the coffee GW.
EE.. been there .............done that.....no fun.
I woke up at 12: 30 am at the hunting club once......didn,t look at the clock...It was a long ,cold sit until I looked at my watch.....4:30....GGRRRRRRRRRRR.