Drivelers say hot summer already started # 430

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
My elderly neighbor decided to go over to his property today by hisself. Stumbled and cut his leg and was bleeding like a stuck hog. Got scared and somehow managed to delete my phone number when he tried to call me and then dropped his phone under his bus hog. He finally got in his truck and drove up the road a couple of miles and finally got an older black man’s attention to help him get the blood stopped and wrapped up. He came to my house and asked would I be able to ride back over to his land to find his phone. I was able to find his phone.
I told him not to go back over to his property without someone with him and when he got home and told his wife what happened that she can let me know how much she is willing to sell me the property for.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
My elderly neighbor decided to go over to his property today by hisself. Stumbled and cut his leg and was bleeding like a stuck hog. Got scared and somehow managed to delete my phone number when he tried to call me and then dropped his phone under his bus hog. He finally got in his truck and drove up the road a couple of miles and finally got an older black man’s attention to help him get the blood stopped and wrapped up. He came to my house and asked would I be able to ride back over to his land to find his phone. I was able to find his phone.
I told him not to go back over to his property without someone with him and when he got home and told his wife what happened that she can let me know how much she is willing to sell me the property for.
Good you can help him.Not a good way to buy land.
Learned a long time ago not to bushhog by myself.
That could have turned out bad.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
No but it may save his life.
There comes a time when you should realize your limitations, some folks just won’t admit even to themselves that they aren’t able to do things they used to do. Those folks need a jolt or strong language from family or friends to see how it is. Maybe your neighbor will see the danger and quit that young man stuff at least when he’s by himself.

flatwoods

Worked all day. Straightened a few people out about some things they should know. Mostly about me.
I'm amazed at how fast that place is falling apart.
Y'all need to start saving more for taxes. They have to go up exponentially to keep that place going.

Went to dads. He was really confused about some things he was supposed to be doing. My fault totally. I'm trying and learning every day.
Got that straightened out.

Good day overall. Got to go check the pool and get ready for bed. See y'all in the am

Status
Not open for further replies.