Drivelers wanting biscuits #397

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Merino wool baselayer. Light wool shirt and wool pants. Loose fit. Heavier wool outer layer. Your feet and your head are the most important part to keep warm. A wool toboggan for your head. Merino sock liners with merino wool socks. Then say goodbye to being cold and to your now empty wallet

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
All the Christmas presents wrapped.:fine: Now all we need is filling the stockings. That the only thing H22 likes to shop for, so I'll wait until he can go. We always put the most off the wall silly stuff in them.:bounce::bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Merino wool baselayer. Light wool shirt and wool pants. Loose fit. Heavier wool outer layer. Your feet and your head are the most important part to keep warm. A wool toboggan for your head. Merino sock liners with merino wool socks. Then say goodbye to being cold and to your now empty wallet
Exactly what I'm looking at. Hurt once and done, I could have bought this many times over with the other garments I've bought over the years. I have the merino wool unders and socks. I also learned putting a thin layer under the wool helps. I have man made silk to help with layering and keep irratation from the wool down.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Exactly what I'm looking at. Hurt once and done, I could have bought this many times over with the other garments I've bought over the years. I have the merino wool unders and socks. I also learned putting a thin layer under the wool helps. I have man made silk to help with layering and keep irratation from the wool down.
Post up where you find the least expensive merino wool.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Don't know why I didn't know H.S. girls had a flag football team, but the H.S. girls are playing flag football on GPB for the Championship. :clap: We had ONE powder puff game in H.S. It was kinda a joke.:rolleyes: The football player guys were the cheer leaders and they even dressed like cheer leaders. :rofl:. Good times. I wasn't able to play a whole season of flag football until college.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Post up where you find the least expensive merino wool.
It may not be the most inexpensive though I shop around. I’m very interested in function and positive reviews by buyers.

I settled on a merino wool anorak or wool pants. Keep me warm while enough flexibility to hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.